I feel nervous when FaceTiming my crush. Any ideas on how to overcome that nervousness?

I have a crush on this girl and I feel very nervous to talk to her because of my shyness. I have mentioned to her indirectltly in stories I share with her of me being shy in a situation. I have a feeling that she likes talking to me, but my heart beats so fast when I talk to her, she asks me questions. Do girls like guys who accept being shy? Any ideas on how can I not be nervous talking to her? I am confident, but it’s just her.

11