What about the opposite sex confuses you the most?

2123

Most Helpful Girls

• Why they can't just say what's on their mind instead of: hiding their thoughts/feelings, lying, changing the subject, or saying "nothing."

I rather they just tell me the truth than hide it or pretend like nothing's wrong.

• Sharing their feelings never, ever helps men. It only ever comes back to bite us in the ass.

People have very little sympathy for men, if we admit to a weakness, it is only used against us, or we get blamed or corrected.

It's amazing to me that women can treat men this way and then wonder why so many men act like emotionless automatons. When men are just little boys, even toddlers and infants, there is no problem showing their emotions, so obviously something happens throughout childhood to stifle that.

Women always say they want men to show their emotions. Men wish that they could, but they know that it's a trap, every single goddamned, motherfucking time.

• Penises... they're just confusing and odd.

Men aren't that hard to understand mentally and emotionally. It's just certain physical aspects I don't understand. It's actually women I have a harder time understanding in all honesty.

• There's an anatomy and physiology book for that. Lol

• Yes, I was specifically saying that a penis and clitoris look 100% alike. That's at least what my uncle told me when he showed me his clitoris when I was younger.

• lmfao😂🤣

Most Helpful Guys

• I get confused when they change the rules. I understand when they make decisions based more on emotions than logically, but it confuses me when a rule gets changed and she fails to let me know. Puts me at times in a lose/lose situation.

• the fact that men are supposed to pick up on Subtle clues a woman is showing and then get mad when we don't pick them up