What about the opposite sex confuses you the most?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Why they can't just say what's on their mind instead of: hiding their thoughts/feelings, lying, changing the subject, or saying "nothing."

I rather they just tell me the truth than hide it or pretend like nothing's wrong.

1|2
    0|0
    • Sharing their feelings never, ever helps men. It only ever comes back to bite us in the ass.

People have very little sympathy for men, if we admit to a weakness, it is only used against us, or we get blamed or corrected.

It's amazing to me that women can treat men this way and then wonder why so many men act like emotionless automatons. When men are just little boys, even toddlers and infants, there is no problem showing their emotions, so obviously something happens throughout childhood to stifle that.

Women always say they want men to show their emotions. Men wish that they could, but they know that it's a trap, every single goddamned, motherfucking time.

What about the opposite sex confuses you the most?

• Penises... they're just confusing and odd.

Men aren't that hard to understand mentally and emotionally. It's just certain physical aspects I don't understand. It's actually women I have a harder time understanding in all honesty.

1|1
    0|0
    • There's an anatomy and physiology book for that. Lol

• Show All
    • Yes, I was specifically saying that a penis and clitoris look 100% alike. That's at least what my uncle told me when he showed me his clitoris when I was younger.

• lmfao😂🤣

Most Helpful Guys

• I get confused when they change the rules. I understand when they make decisions based more on emotions than logically, but it confuses me when a rule gets changed and she fails to let me know. Puts me at times in a lose/lose situation.

0|1
    0|0
  • the fact that men are supposed to pick up on Subtle clues a woman is showing and then get mad when we don't pick them up

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Sometimes it's very confusing what's going through their mind because when they're stressed, they tend to talk less and find it hard to express their feelings.
    Most guys aren't very expressive. They tend to listen more which is very sweet. But it can be confusing as well because it's hard for me to understand someone if they don't open up about what they think and how they feel.

1|1
    0|0
  • when they are jerks in front of there friends and when they are alone they aren't jerks like I didn't know being an asshole was some special power you to impress your friends with

3|1
    0|0
    • Guys usually have a soft side that's more hidden but stereotypes and all that bs is prob why guys will act like jerks in front of their friends.

• Show All
    • Yea but get a guy alone and he'll prob be very different otherwise get new friends lol

• @shaunnxx1 ya lol

• Acting as if they are the most superior creature in the world

5|1
    0|2
  • Probably that most men (that I have met) feel the need to suppress emotions because they have been taught that it is emasculating to show them.

1|1
    0|0
    • It’s not that it’s emasculating to show emotions, it’s that by showing emotions, you allow everyone to see where you are vulnerable, and that weakness can and will be exploited by anyone

• Show All
    • I think most men don’t know how to show it because they’re aren’t really good examples of men expressing themselves. And most men don’t have fathers that do it. Honestly I can’t think of a good example. I’d like to think I’m good at it

• @nick1979 That’s a great quality to have, even more so for your partner.

• What they talk about me when it’s a guys night out.
    I’ll ask what did you do, what did you talk about, did anyone ask how I was?
    I get... just hung out, not much and no for answers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well thats is litarly how most of us hang out only talk about nonesence

• Pretty much wouterv, you're right, i mean we are not that talkative like girls are... you can't expect normal answers from us... the only thing that we talk about is straight up bs... (atleast to girls)

• Their use of body language. It's confusing to me on whether the guy is flirting or being playful in a friendly way.

1|1
    0|0
  • They think with their dick and not with their head. Why they want to fuck so much

2|2
    0|2
  • It's really sad reading some of these guys comments because they must have met some horrible girls in their lives

1|2
    0|0
  • That they think with the little head instead of the big one.

2|1
    0|1
  • When they say that they are visually stimulated like females are blind.

1|1
    0|0
  • Their lack of communication and sometimes humility (sorry)

1|1
    0|0
    • Guys who have humility get ignored and overlooked and pushed to the back of the line.

When's the last time you saw a humble guy rewarded in any way?

• Show All
    • I’m kinda worried that you think your argument is valid and most of all that you are serious.

• This is my personal opinion based off my own experiences on this question and nothing you say is going to change that. Sorry

• Nothing anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much everything.

1|1
    0|0
  • When they won’t express how they feel

1|1
    0|0
  • Logic (based off my boyfriend's).

1|1
    0|0
  • Why they lose interest

3|1
    0|0
  • What is he thinking? Is he just playing around?

1|1
    0|0
  • Being direct when silent and asked what is it?

0|1
    0|0
  • Like why guys proliorotuse sex so much. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love it too, but it’s nit the most important thing.
    Also their lack of communication about hard topics that need addressing.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 21

• There is a saying, once you understand women, you can no longer love them.
    What I find confusing is how they willfully stand by and do nothing, while man after man is destroyed through unfair laws and legal judgements. Then get angry at men, who chose to walk away and not play that game.

1|4
    0|0
  • What they actually want. Girls always say they're looking for a nice guy to spend the rest of their lives with, but they constantly reject them. Then they say they don't like abusive jerks and players, yet they keep falling for them. This doesn't apply to all girls, just the great majority.

0|5
    0|0
  • Why they want men to be emotionless jerks or practically psychopaths, but then simultaneously want men to be extremely emotional with only them. It's funny that a nice guy who's attractive is at the bottom of the totem pole but a nice girl who's attractive is at the top.

0|3
    1|0
    • A nice guys that’s attractive is at the bottom of the totem pole? What planet are you on? Hot guys are chased

• Well, you'll find out what I'm talking about in the years to come.

• -Why it's still way less common that they approach and we're still expected to do the approaching.
    -That very attractive women have a b*tch-ish or negative personality and the further down you go down the looks pole, the less nasty or negative they are. I have seen a few exceptions with that, but overall it seems like the exception rather than the rule.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls are just total hypocrites with double standards. They say one thing and do another. They bash men for doing things they dont like, then they turn around and do it themselves. They assume shit that isn’t true, they gossip, they’re just horrible people

0|2
    2|0
  • Their intentions. I don't know how to feel about girls when they interact with me. Is it friendly? Is it more than that? Does she hate me or like me? Am I someone that she wants? Am I picking up what she's putting down? I'm so fucking confused.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whether or not they're interested in me. I have no idea if they're flirting or if they're just being friendly. I'm not about to reach out to have my hand bitten.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well them saying they want nice guys but only thing they ever doing is going out and partying with jerks...

0|1
    0|0
    • The jerks are hot lol

• Show All
    • If the nice guy was hot they wouldn’t go with the jerk. Simple.

• Girls want nice + hot guys. And when they can't find one that is both, then they will find a hot jerk and have fun with him (or desperately try to make him be nice too). But that never lasts long. Hot jerk get dropped like hot potato as soon as she find the one that she initially wanted (nice + hot). But then that guy doesn't want her, and the emotional rollercoaster goes on and on until she grows up and realizes some things...

• Why they have you go out of your way to do something, and then decide later that they didn't actually want you to do that.

1|2
    0|0
  • They are so easily pissed off and its so hard to get a girl to the point she want to date you. And why they never initiate?

0|1
    0|0
  • Why get angry chill out. if she pisses off with someone else. she is obviously happier with that other person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Menstruation and the way women react

1|1
    0|0
  • Whare da babby come frum? 🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • There mind and not being able to make it up

0|1
    0|0
  • They aren't open face to face.
    Most times!😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing I can think of.

0|1
    0|0
  • l am confused

0|1
    0|0
  • The way they were raised leads to more hypocrisy

0|2
    0|0
  • It confuses me that western women as a whole continue playing the victim card despite the fact that today's women have more rights and privileges than men.

0|4
    2|0
  • When they are flirting. I never know when they are. So I always just leave it at that point.

1|4
    0|0

Recommended myTakes