Is it worth training the feminism out of a woman and converting her to a traditional wife, or better take a woman who is already traditional?

Some people here dont know about BDSM wife training lol.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• sigh not all feminists are feminazis. I dont know why people dont get this.

And nothing wrong with being a wife. But many women these days also like having a carreer and bing a wife. What is the problem with that and why are men so frightened of it?

• I dont want a feminist wife.

• Thats the whole point, some people are just better than others. The better ones should be rewarded with better treatment. Bad ones should be avoided. Feminism is inherently incompatible with tradition.

• wow you guys have been meeting some messed up women lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's generally not a good idea to try to force someone to change, especially a spouse, so it's better to find someone who already shares your values.