Is it worth training the feminism out of a woman and converting her to a traditional wife, or better take a woman who is already traditional?

Is it worth training the feminism out of a woman and converting her to a traditional wife, or better take a woman who is already traditional?
Updates:
Some people here dont know about BDSM wife training lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sigh not all feminists are feminazis. I dont know why people dont get this.

And nothing wrong with being a wife. But many women these days also like having a carreer and bing a wife. What is the problem with that and why are men so frightened of it?

0|1
    0|1
    • I dont want a feminist wife.

• Show All
    • Thats the whole point, some people are just better than others. The better ones should be rewarded with better treatment. Bad ones should be avoided. Feminism is inherently incompatible with tradition.

• wow you guys have been meeting some messed up women lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's generally not a good idea to try to force someone to change, especially a spouse, so it's better to find someone who already shares your values.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• She'll call things you say about women... sexist. She might even talk about racism and other isms. If you're liberal... it could work. If you're conservative you might end in a war. Feminism is a way of life. Go for a woman who is already traditional!

0|1
    0|0
  • "Bdsm wife training" sounds a lot like kidnapping and torture if you're tying someone up and hurting them to try and make them change thier opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • "Training the feminism out of a woman" this made me laugh like Santa Claus 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Your picture features the most 'feministic' culture of that time period, just so you know

0|0
    0|0
    • there's nothing feministic about Slavic traditional dress.

• Show All
    • No, not all of them. I studied runology and I'm now in ancient Nordic studies, so I just take these things a little seriously. Most of older Ukrainian culture did some directly from Scandinavia and other northern European countries, which is why the languages have similarities, there is a dialect of Swedish only spoken in the Ukraine, and many cultural objects are similar/the same. And Nordic culture can be considered a very prolific culture in terms of treating women well and with respect, sometimes even giving the women more rights than the men. Women were held in a VERY high status

• Sorry for my spelling mistakes. I'm use to a Faroese keyboard so all these letters feel shifted over lol

• People can only change if they want to, so converting someone is pretty hard. If you start dating someone, you shouldn’t even be trying to change them. Find someone traditional if that’s what you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think it best that women avoid men with your attitude towards them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just find someone that's already traditional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ne haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminism is a mental illness that I'm not sure is curable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes