This girl keeps mocking me when we hang out with friends, how should I respond?

I'm 22, and she's like 28/9 but already has two kids and looks a bit older than she actually is.. the thing is that I usually hang out around people her age (I do have friends my own age but my boyfriend is 5 years older so I hang out with his group of friend a lot too, which includes her)... she just can't stop mentioning how young I am and how I don't know anything she knows.. for example.. we would play some music and she's like "oh let's change this music she probably don't know this , she's a child" or once I was supposed to stay with her and her friend for like 20 mins and she was like "don't leave her here she is probably scared of us" (and her friend would play along with her) and she constantly talks like I'm not even present in the same room.. like wtf, she also keeps commenting oh what I'm doing and I just can't relax and enjoy f***ing evening with my friends.. and It's not like she's just joking around, oh noo, she makes very serious and mean face.. I never did anything to her, and I'm even nice all the time, but she just won't leave me alone... I've never been mocked in my entire life so I don't know how to respond and still stay okay and not make everyone else around us uncomfortable, because I can't hide my emotions and If I start speaking I'm gonna start a fight with her.. or maybe even cry because those situations are mentally exhausting to me.. and sorry if my English is bad, It's not my native language :)
I don't know if she has a crush on my boyfriend, she acted like this even before the two of us got together, she has also been in a relationship with my bf's friend for 4 years :)

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhhh jealousyyyyyyy. Honey nothing to feel uncomfortable. Next time she says something about your age ask her „How does it feel to be antique?“, or „Can‘t you give us a report about how people used to make fire back in your age (stone age)?“, or say „I can see gravitiy at you being 8x9.82 times faster than me“

Really don‘t worry she sees you as competition because she built her life on a contract that expired with her age