Which sex would win in a fight, if the guy agreed to let her kick him in the crotch first?

Will fight be over from the start or will it be close?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I think to make it more fair the guy should wear a cup. Now if he had first hit what would it be like to get a cunt punt? Would a girl be incapacitated? Not quite as ballsy as a guy hit, but it ain't no fun thing to get either.

• Nah a cup would help a lot

• Yeah it does. Not sure how much it hurts a female

• I can't answer that as I never got kicked there. If I get kicked I usually get my ass kicked. ha ha

Most Helpful Guy

• As an average. The guy. Pain isn't something that holds people back when they feel the need to fight and often have high adrenaline so they don't feel it anyway. You're average guy is just a better fighter as built. If it we're me I'd likely go down cause I'm small.