Which sex would win in a fight, if the guy agreed to let her kick him in the crotch first?

Will fight be over from the start or will it be close?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think to make it more fair the guy should wear a cup. Now if he had first hit what would it be like to get a cunt punt? Would a girl be incapacitated? Not quite as ballsy as a guy hit, but it ain't no fun thing to get either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah a cup would help a lot

• Show All
    • Yeah it does. Not sure how much it hurts a female

• I can't answer that as I never got kicked there. If I get kicked I usually get my ass kicked. ha ha

Most Helpful Guy

• As an average. The guy. Pain isn't something that holds people back when they feel the need to fight and often have high adrenaline so they don't feel it anyway. You're average guy is just a better fighter as built. If it we're me I'd likely go down cause I'm small.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Uh, in a physical fight with an average girl and average guy... probably still the guy.

Of course there are well built girls and there are weedy guys in this world so mix things up a bit and it could easily go the other way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even with the low blow? Hmm interesting

• Show All
    • Based on the reactions I’ve seen, it definietly doesn’t hurt as much.

Still hurts like a bitch though.

• Yeah. Pussies could take a lot of pounding I’ve heard

• Guys are naturally stronger than women...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Actually let her kick him in the crotch, or just not rule it out?
    A crotch kick is pretty easily defended if you know it's coming. I'm told a tit swat is pretty debilitating too. Does the guy get to punch sweater pups?
    In my day, most men would destroy most women in a street fight or in a sporting event. These younger generations, I'm not so sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I get kick in balls by a woman it over trust me I'm in martial arts and that has happened I went down but the other guy was in trouble when I got up

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like there is a buffer period where you feel limited pain, so if you can win within that time...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’ve been kicked before and usually the stomach pain kicks in after

• "fun" fact: you feel the pain near your kidneys because that's where they descended from in the womb, and Brought nerves with then

• A crotch kick is not always a win, nor does it guarantee an inability to fight. I would say there's too many factors to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, that would give me all the adrenaline I need to titty-punch her into oblivion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Errr... the guy basically lost when he got hit in the crotch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sick mind

0|0
    0|0
  • The average man would definitely win in a physical fight against the average woman even after a kick in the balls

0|0
    0|0
    • He wouldn't my friend a well place kick even weak can knock out your average male

• Show All
    • I would definitely lose the fight, but I'm far below average when it comes to physical strength

• Yeah a groin shot just sucks everything out lol no matter big you are unless you have high pain tolerance

Recommended myTakes