Strange or Kind?

You (a girl) are with a girlfriend and she is visibly down and withdrawn and you are comforting her. She's out in public and noone around. A guy walks over neither of you know, approaches and hugs your girlfriend and tells her something positive to comfort her like "I see you are down, I'm so sorry, you look like you could use a hug." And depending on conversation, he goes about his day and you continue on with your friend.
Was that strange, like you'd react badly. Or Kind, and you view it as good.
  • Strange
  • Kind

11