Ladies, if your fiance could afford it, would you like a 100 karat diamond engagement ring?

• YES
  • NO

141

What Girls Said 14

• No that ring is way to big and expensive I would never want him to spend that much on a ring. That money could be saved or go towards things that we really need. I would be thinking about the future and that's just a big waste of money to me.

• That's just a waste of money. Diamonds aren't even that rare. I like to get presents where the giver takes some time to tjink about what I could like. This would just prove that he doesn't know me at all

• No way, I find that to look pretty tacky. I don't want a diamond if I were to get married, or even a ring at that point. Get me a $30 dollar sapphire necklace from Walmart and call it good.

• Lol, most engagement rings are quite unpractical. I use my hands a lot, and even with the rind I'm wearing all the time (a simple silver band) I get stuck. No way I'd ever wear something like that.

• Ugly... way to gaudy. I love my engagement/wedding band if it comes up this is my exact one locally they've discontinued it. It was part of towie radiant star collection. It has 145 facets something we considered was if they did matinence in house I highly didn't want my ring to be shipped off somewhere. . https://www. helzberg. com/product/diamond+engagement+ring+set+2264260. do? sortby=ourPicksAscend&catId=8877&from=fn

• I wouldn’t want him to spend so much money on a piece of jewelry. I get that it’s supposed to be a symbol of your love but there are plenty of cheaper rings that are beautiful and it’s smarter to use the money he would’ve spent on the ring on your future, like maybe for a house or your future kid’s college tuition. I just don’t think it’s a smart idea and I wouldn’t want someone spending that much money on me.

• Too much money wasted. Engagement ring are just a symbol, true love does not concern itself with the size of the engagement ring "rock". It is about how well you can provide after the wedding.

• I'd rather use that money to save up for a house than keeping a very expensive ring with me... I'm also scared I would ruin it when doing things in the house lol

• Looks heavy and annoying to wear.

• Save your money honey!

• Ummm no thnks

• mo thanks to flashy

• Nah, a chain or grill lmao

• No I don't like the look and I don't wanna be robbed

What Guys Said 1

• Lol that's just asking for a tax audit