Any INTJ ladies on GAG? Advice?

I’m falling for an INTJ girl, but she’s playing hot and cold with me after rejecting me.

+++ Before the rejection and afterwards, I almost never speak to her - 95% of all communication is body language. +++

What is she up to? Trying to make me her boyfriend?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I have an INTJ sister and bad news... if she says no, she means it. She could be looking for you in a room to make sure she can avoid you. The dressing up thing could have been for any number of reasons, maybe she was goimg somewhere later? You can always ask her out again, though - nothing to lose from it.

1|1
    0|0
  • She’s playing hard to get, she wants to keep you interested and she’s playing with you for you to get crazy about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an INTJ girl, and I frankly have no idea because we are rather difficult to deal with lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Myers-Briggs test is not based in any science at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm an INTJ and that's actually how I act when I like guys, she might've rejected you because she was nervous, but I think there's a chance! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you guys really don’t know how to take rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im INTP I hope that works and can you be more specific about the hot and cold thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Sure, I asked her to grab a drink, but she said firmly "no." I decided to move on, but she is always staring at me and even going as far as turning her head all the way around just to look at me in class - but, when I look at her, she looks away (not out of shyness). Lastly, she even dressed up for me on the last day of class (I know this because throughout the entire semester, not once has she ever dressed up, but she was specifically looking for me when she entered our classroom (saw this from the corner of my eye). Classic hot and cold behavior. I always sit around 1 - 2 rows behind her as she always sits in the front. It's been going on for a few weeks.

• 5d

I've said no in a firmly way multiple times without anything bad behind it, sometimes I even think ”ok maybe that sounded too harsh but whatever” when doing so. So that thing mightve not meant anything bad. The only times I do say no in a firmly way is when you're supposed to be quiet. The looking at you in class thing is something Im unsure of but I do know that sometimes I enjoy taking a look around the whole classroom in class in which leads to me taking a specific look at a few people without a meaning behind it. When they look at me back though I often turn away of embarrassment in which isn't visible cause of my close to all-time pokerface. The only people in class I look at sometimes are my friends, a guy i think looks cute and annoying people (when theyre annoying).

• I need more info what did she say when she rejected and what kind of body lang?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Sure, I asked her to grab a drink, but she said firmly "no." I decided to move on, but she is always staring at me and even going as far as turning her head all the way around just to look at me in class - but, when I look at her, she looks away (not out of shyness). Lastly, she even dressed up for me on the last day of class (I know this because throughout the entire semester, not once has she ever dressed up, but she was specifically looking for me when she entered our classroom (saw this from the corner of my eye). Classic hot and cold behavior. I always sit around 1 - 2 rows behind her as she always sits in the front. It's been going on for a few weeks.

• Show All
    • 5d

Yes. Ask directly

• 5d

😂😂😂😂

• I'm INTP?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ISFJ. I won't be much help.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes