How to understand a girl?

Dose anyone knows how to understand a girl behaviour. Girls behaviour is much inserting everytime I try to understand her. I found something new something change something different everytime does anyone have any idea about this or is impossible to understand the girl completely suggest me a good answer thank you

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Um it depends on what you're trying to understand, be more specific. Otherwise we can't help. Like what did she do or say?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Is the main problem I want to understand her feelings her emotions her behaviour I don't want to force her to follow my behaviour but every time then I understand try to understand her behaviour I found I change in her but don't want anything specific from her I want to care her want to make her happy I want to be more sportive for her but until I can't understand her how I can sport her I don't know how I can understand her

What Guys Said 5

• Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Its very difficult.😂😂
    Only some people can, sometimes even a girl can't understand a girl!😂😂😂

One must spend long time and contact with a specific girl only to understand about 'her' (not 100%).

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Does God make the girls like this that no one can understand her

• Show All
    • 4d

It's good if you found yourself unable to understand her contact me come to me I will help you

• 4d

No ty.
      My things are to be handled by me only.

• As long as you understand that they never mean what they say, you'll be golden

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Will you explain it in detail

• Show All
    • 4d

When she have two different views at the same time

• 4d

I think you are making it more difficult for yourself than it has to be. You can definitely do it. Again, don't take her seriously and take some time to reflect on her actions and words. Actions speak louder than words. If you want practice then go hang out around places that females congregate and study them if you have to. You can even do it on gag. There are plenty of hypocritical girls here.

• You need to study human behaviour in general. Pay attention to her dialogue, body language and thought process.

0|0
    0|1
  • You can't xD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes