Girls, if you stare at your crush after catching him stare at you does it mean anything?

I steal stares at a girl and when she catches me she still keeps staring what does it mean?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, she probably likes you or thinks you’re cute! I don’t stare at just any guy, and usually, I just don’t notice many guys, so if you catch a girl staring at you there’s a big possibility she has a crush on you too, or thinks you are attractive.

• No, she caught me staring at her

• Oh, my bad I apologize I must have read at wrong. I thought what you meant was that you weren’t staring at her and she started staring back, but it should be obvious. Nobody stares at someone for no reason, for the most part, but if she likes you as wellshe’ll feel flattered.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at her in the eyes and smile. Look if she smile back to you. If she smile then is a sign se like you. Go and approach her. Say. Hi! What's your name. Wait to hear his name and say to her. It's nice to meet you. Without mentioning you're name. See if she ask your name as well. Speak with her for couple's of minutes and try to joke with her. Make her smile. Make her laugh. If you're good at it. Say to her. It was nice to meet you but unfortunately I need to go. Let's have a drink sometimes. When are you free next. I would love to get too know you more. Make a definitive date on the spot. Take her number and walk away from her