Why does she ask for a selfie with me when I talk to her?

I am in an elective and met a girl a couple grades ahead of me. She laughed loudly at a joke i made then asks me to repeat a joke she clearly heard. She then waited after class to say boo to me. She joined in my conversations to respond to stuff I say, ask me to repeat stuff she clearly heard or laugh at half funny stuff I say. When I talked to her she’d wait after class to say boo. Her friend pushes me to her. Her friend asks me to be around them and she had an issue. While talking she gets red makes no eye contact smiles hiding her face. I’ve said hi first she smiles and blushes. She can’t make eye contact or say hi first. Finds any way to talk to me. Her friend approaches me with her and she hovers around me trying to talk to me. I told her friend I don’t like selfies she says theyll take care of it. Then like the next day the girl is dressed up wearing something showing her cleavage. The friend comes and gets me for a selfie and the girl blushes. After I talked to her she’ll ask for a selfie with me then ask me to get closer. Her or her friend send me the selfie for me to post, tag her she likes it then tells me in person she likes it first thing in the morning. Finds any way to compliment me. Says my name a lot like in conversation and for no reason. When I look at her giggles and says my name for no reason. When I look at her she also smiles. She finds out information about me then tells me what she heard. When i talk to her and she gets my attention she teases me or asks for a selfie with me. She likes to hold eye contact and a smile during conversation pauses and doesn’t break it or stop smiling. While talking she laughs at half funny stuff I say to other people. We talked to a teacher and teased saying the teacher stalks me. Lastly she liked a picture with my dad tagged in it so she showed up on our notifications then told me first thing in the morning she likes it. What does her behavior suggest? Why does she ask for selfies with me and to get closer

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• She's clearly into you, but it's not nescessary a healthy interest. If she's laughing like you describe, at half-funny things / sightings of you, then she's not laughing at *you*, she's laughing at her image of you. She probably thinks you're really cool, but doesn't actually know who you are yet. Socialize with her alone, without her phone. Maybe a park, a beach, food, etc..

Regarding the selfies, she just doesn't know how social media works yet, once she gets the hang of it she'll cut back on the selfies (assuming she ever gets the hang of it of course).

But her wanting to take selfies with you ties in with the laughing thing. More than think you're cool herself, she thinks *other people* think you're cool. A selfie with you is, to her, a status symbol, otherwise she wouldn't be publicizing it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

what so she thinks I am a cool guy and wants to show me off

• Show All
    • 5d

I think it's more that *she* thinks other people like you.

• 5d

I don't have a lot of friends and keep to myself
      wait so she likes me but views me as a status boost

• Because she's so vain.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes