Tried to talk to a girl. Didn’t go so hot?

I’m a junior 16 (turning 17) and I tried to talked to this girl (sophomore) in one of my class. Talked to her in class before and I kinda go to know her a bit. We also caught each other looking a few times. Well, today after class was over I decide to just do it. And I walk up to her and talk to her, ask her a few question and stopping in between each one to see if she would ask me something back but she didn’t. She didn’t give me one word answer and she sounded genuinely interested. Thing is after a few question I didn’t want to keep asking question so I stopped and she just said bye and speedily rush off.
Note this is my first time trying this so it was kinda awkward for me and uncomfortable. Just want to hear what you guys think, should I try and talk to her more or give up, this made me feel kinda confused and weird about the whole situation.
Honestly I feel like just giving up. But maybe I don’t have enough info on this and I need one more try.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• honestly it doesn't even sound bad it sounds like it went pretty okay/productive. especially if she seems genuinely interested, and she was looking at you, that's good. don't assume she is into you, though, but there might be a good chance. good for you for trying!! you should try to talk to her more or just say hello n look at her, maybe try and hold back and she what she does. don't give up yet

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Yea I think I’ll just play it half off and see how it goes. Although I would like to know what you personally do if a guy you aren’t interested in start talking to you.

• 6d

well it depends, is he a guy i am friends with but not interested in? then i try and be nice and normal.. usually i try and be kind towards everyone but if he's a real creep then i would refrain from talking to him

• 6d

Alright thanks for your POV, it’s different for every girl and I like to hear it.

What Guys Said 3

• Just a general tip, if she is too comfortable with you from the start that means she sees you as a friend

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Thanks for the tip. She wasn’t that comfortable with me so I guess that’s good?

• Show All
    • 6d

It’s a new term so I’ve only been in the class for like 4 days so I don’t see how she acts around other people yet but I’ll keep that in mind thanks.

• 6d

Ok, best of luck mate

• If she was more interested in you. She would ask questions about you. She should be interested in who you are. In the first sentence. Sound like being friendly with you. Isn't that much into you. If you not sure. Next time when you talk with her. Look after signs of attraction. She facing you while talking. She looks into you're eyes? She play with her hair? She reveals her neck? Is she seems interested in what you say. People tell more things with their body language. If you know what you look for. You can figure it out if is worth you're time to try more or to move on to next girl.😉

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Thanks for your answer. She definitely holds eye contact with me when we are talking with each other, and she turns my way to listen to what I have to say. Although I’m pretty sure that’s just her being friendly. I’m not sure but I think both of us were pretty nervous lol.

• I don't know. If she's not interested in you then what's the point?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes