Girls, what do you want your man to smell like?

I have not really experimented with any cologne or anything, but sometimes when I try different deodorants girls compliment me on how I smell. What is your favourite scent on a guy?Girls, what do you want your man to smell like?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• My man wears Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male it's a bit older but I love it.
    Top Notes: Mint, Lavender, and Bergamot.
    Middle Notes: Cinnamon, Cumin, and Orange Blossom.
    Base Notes: Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, and Cedarwood.

But I personally enjoy vanilla, sandalwood and amber on a man just to name a few...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are looking for the equivalent of crystal meth for the male human you will have to do a custom cologne blend.

Most women actually prefer men to smell like nothing. Au Natural is the typical preference. The natural scent your body produces is masculine and clean that makes her feel safe with a rugged male who will protect her. Nothing namby pamby and recognizably fake from a bottle.

But, we men always want to do something a little different and extra for the ladies.

First things first, you need to search for a custom cologne maker. Expect to pay about $60-110 for a bottle of your custom scent. Also realize that the first scent you choose will be the primary, the other 2-3 scents will be secondary and accent.

You want the smell to be elegant, low-lit, and whited-out. Meaning she can only smell it when close to you. Not 500 feet away.

Your ultimate combination would be something like red-gold caramelized copper with a tang of salty herbs. Or something like musk and tonka bean with lavender. Don't go trying to copy those scents, you won't find them. These are descriptions that women gave in describing what they find very masculine when combined with a mans natural scent. Women can become intoxicated when they talk about the scent of their man's skin

You have basically three scents you can go for.
    Classic Scent.
    Camphoraceous with warm wood notes and musk.
    Camphoraceous scents are eucalyptus, frankincense, hyssop, marjoram, rosemary, sage and, of course, camphor. Warm woods are cashmeran, cedar, and sandalwood. Then add musk.

Oriental
    Light wood and matt scents.
    Light wood as above. Matt scents are cardamom, green tea, black currant, bamboo, mint, white lotus, bulgarian rose.
    This scent class has a more of a home scent than a person type.

Ambiguity (modern scent)
    These have a light wood mixed with a powder and fruit or citrus notes.
    For a more masculine scent use citrus to offset the powder.
    Light wood, baby powder, citrus, and earth.

Hope that helps answer your question.

• 5d

Cheers! This was quite useful.

• 5d

Glad to help.
      Just look through the returns until you find one that is in your price range. Save those upper price one's for later.
      Takes about 1-2 weeks for them mix and ship. Think the longest I waited was about 3 weeks.

• 5d

Okay. I'll do just that. :)