Help me against him please?

I'm 5'5 and weigh 160. Lot of guys have called me thick, and most are players. So I wear fitted black leggings and keep a poker face a lot when they approach. They try to ignore my booty and upper legs but they can't, and their jaws drop. They try to hide it by getting through my poker face but they can't. This 1 guy that's 19 is the biggest player from his rep. He approached me and I kept a straight face. He at first ignored looking down, had a smug look. Then I could see his act start to crumble, trying hard not to look down at how thick I am in my black leggings. I was super confident, thinking I got him. Somehow he ignored looking down though, ugggh! He glanced at my face and at that moment my poker face wavered and he said a joke and I laughed. I walked off mad though! How can he have ignored it? And he got through my poker face, ugggh damn him! I've gotten every other player, that shoulda got him too! He was struggling to ignore looking down! How can I get him?
  • Put on a few more lbs, that'll work
  • Keep ur poker face no matter what, that'll work
  • Push ur hip out and pop it hand on ur hip while wearing those. That'll get him
    Vote C
  • You can't. He's too tough!
    Vote D

12