How is a cowardly males viewed by both genders but males more specifically?

as in cowardly I mean

he refuses to talk to females even though he's attractive, in shaperefuses to throw down with guys stronger than him but rather go after their weaker siblings & always has some brass knuckles with him blames others when things don't go his way & is easily hurt emotionally & builds grudges towards anyone who disrespects him in the slightest & snubs them wants to be bought everything without ever putting in a single dime wants to be paired with lesser skilled opponents in anything because he hates competion

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• The person your describing sounds like a piece of shit

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely a coward.

Guys like this I don't associate with. I stay as far away from them as possible. If I'm forced to be around them, I address them as little as possible.

I'm not a big person. But, if I must I will take on a much larger person who may or may not have better abilities than I do. A bigger and stronger person who has any sense of chivalry will protect those who are smaller and weaker. Unfortunately, chivalry seems to be lost in today's world.

The person you are describing has no place in my world. He adds no value. He only takes to feel like his mediocre life is worth something. He needs to grow up, get some morals, learn some ethics, and be a man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes