Ladies, would you do a butt building workout if your gut suggested it?

It's no secret that men like butts, big butts, and the best thing about that is that you can work for a bigger butt and you don't have to be born genetically gifted to do so. So what if your guy wanted you to get exercise and suggested butt building workouts. Running on a treadmill is great and all, but why not get an extra benefit from your workouts. Butt building can not only make you look like one of those Instagram models who struggle to get their jeans on, it can also boost your confidence, help burn and keep unwanted fat off, make you better at sex, and you can really fill your leggings. Of course you should hold him to the same standard, it's only fair he goes to the gym too, or even better with you.
So would you do it?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do this for myself, it's actually a New Year's goal for me, but If a guy suggested it I would be really angry. My body is mine and you either like it how it is , or you don't , but it's not yours to change. It's alright is you don't like everything about me, but I already feel bad about the way I look, so you commenting on it just makes it worse

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I already have enough issues with myself regarding the way I look, not relating to my butt.
    If my guy all of a sudden started calling my butt flat and telling what to do in the gym, when I’m there 5 days week, I’d be pretty fucking pissed. Not gonna lie. I don’t even wanna look like an Instagram model. I don’t wanna struggle to get my pants on. I don’t even wanna spend the money to buy new jeans. Unless he wants to buy me all the new clothes to fit a giant ass, then shhhhh lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If a guy I was with had the audacity to think he could tell me how I should change my appearance to please him, I'd dump him in a heartbeat. I'm never dating another toxic, abusive man like that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only because this is a personal goal of mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am happy being skinny with my little round bum. It is what attracted my boyfriend at the beginning, so I never want it to change.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes