Ladies, would you do a butt building workout if your gut suggested it?

It's no secret that men like butts, big butts, and the best thing about that is that you can work for a bigger butt and you don't have to be born genetically gifted to do so. So what if your guy wanted you to get exercise and suggested butt building workouts. Running on a treadmill is great and all, but why not get an extra benefit from your workouts. Butt building can not only make you look like one of those Instagram models who struggle to get their jeans on, it can also boost your confidence, help burn and keep unwanted fat off, make you better at sex, and you can really fill your leggings. Of course you should hold him to the same standard, it's only fair he goes to the gym too, or even better with you.
So would you do it?

• YES
  • NO

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do this for myself, it's actually a New Year's goal for me, but If a guy suggested it I would be really angry. My body is mine and you either like it how it is , or you don't , but it's not yours to change. It's alright is you don't like everything about me, but I already feel bad about the way I look, so you commenting on it just makes it worse

Most Helpful Guy