Videos about the GOLD DIGGERS on the internet are real or fake?

do you think these kind of videos on the internet are real? or they are fake? and why?
Updates:
up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• These types of YouTube videos (the "social experiment" ones) are pretty much all staged. Most of them quite obviously, where it baffles me that people really believe they're real.

I don't know why people are always so naive when it comes to things they see on YouTube or on TV. People create content. They rarely leave things up to chance. It's staged, that's how they make money.

0|0
    0|2
    • so you say none of the women would do this? and because of this you are very sure that they are fake?

• Maybe read my answer again?

• Fake. Not that Gold diggers don't exist but most of those videos are so obviously staged I get second hand embarressing from watching them.

1|0
    0|2
  • Who cares

0|0
    0|1
  • They’re fake.

2|0
    0|2
    • why do you think it is fake?

• Show All
    • well at the moment, i think hooman is the best and i didn't hear him saying the videos he recorded are fake

What Guys Said 13

• Fake but doesn't change the fact that women are gold diggers. Watch UDY on YouTube. He is the real deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course they are not fake! Only people that not have that type of cars will tell you that. That shit attracts women because they are attracted to survival value and money is one of the representations of good survival. If you were a expensive watch and Luis Vuitton shoes and a Ferrari is like a super hot woman in a nice dress, doesn't make them fall in love but definitely makes them attracted and starring at you. If that makes them gold diggers we men are shallow.

0|0
    1|0
  • if its on youtube it has an 80% chance of being fake/scripted.

i would not say this 10 years ago. But youtube is so views hungry so like reality tv they have to fake things to get views.

0|0
    0|0
  • Videos are fake but they somehow represent the reality in dating

0|1
    1|0
  • A bit of both. The results are real, but edited so that only the most egregious examples are on the final vid...

0|0
    0|0
  • If a video on youtube looks fake it's because it is.

0|0
    0|1
  • used to be real but now every possible gold digger video is fake

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost every one of these dumb YouTube pranks or experiments fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably fake.

1|0
    0|0
    • why do you think they are fake?

• I don't know, it's just so awfully convenient in each of these videos, it does not feel natural nor likely.

• Fake, but fun anyways.

0|0
    0|1
  • Most youtube videos are humbug.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • fake but how do u post videos?

0|0
    0|0
    • when i ask a question, i click on add a link , then i copy the link of the video there

• welcome

Recommended myTakes