Why do women never get called pedophiles?

NOTHING WOMEN DO IS CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIATE
  • I've been molested by a woman
  • I haven't been molested by a woman
nobody in the comments on her video thought it was disgusting
I'm glad I asked

922

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually I have been in 4th grade when my teacher had a crush on me and keeps touching me. Everyone thinks it's cute but I think that was BS and embarrassing.

• Female teachers can be creeps. This one white bich would always tell me about what a strong black man she wants me to be. I felt dirty after by the way she looked at me

• Fine. Time to deanonymize myself.

• When I was like 4 or 5, I vaguely remember our maid asking me to finger her and with her instructions, I did.
    I cannot remember her name, nor her face.
    I didn't tell anyone because I was not hurt, nor I don't know that it was wrong.
    Not to downplay anything, but I don't think it had an impact on me growing up.