Why do women never get called pedophiles?

NOTHING WOMEN DO IS CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIATE
  • I've been molested by a woman
    Vote A
  • I haven't been molested by a woman
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
nobody in the comments on her video thought it was disgusting
I'm glad I asked

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually I have been in 4th grade when my teacher had a crush on me and keeps touching me. Everyone thinks it's cute but I think that was BS and embarrassing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Female teachers can be creeps. This one white bich would always tell me about what a strong black man she wants me to be. I felt dirty after by the way she looked at me

• Fine. Time to deanonymize myself.

• When I was like 4 or 5, I vaguely remember our maid asking me to finger her and with her instructions, I did.
    I cannot remember her name, nor her face.
    I didn't tell anyone because I was not hurt, nor I don't know that it was wrong.
    Not to downplay anything, but I don't think it had an impact on me growing up.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Ok that was kind of weird but it didn't seem like there were sexual intentions behind it. She is her mother and the kid probably sucked on those tits a few years ago. It's just some extra fat. Nothing sexual about it. At least to a kid. Of course women can be pedophiles but this was not a Good example.

2|1
    1|1
    • Exactly, I wanted to say that but felt I couldn’t

• Show All
    • The daugther didn't seem to mind. See probably just saw it as a hug. It's not that serious.

• I didn't hear or see the girl protesting or complaining.

• Its not great she what moterboating her daughter but i can see how its also kind of just being okay with your body they aren't anything special we all have them type of thing but yea she shouldn't do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women can definitely be pedophiles and what this woman did was definitely super weird and unnecessary but it doesn't look like molestation to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • they are lota of cases where women have abused children but they are in the minority

• Some women do get called pedophiles, and get sent to prison.

0|1
    1|0
    • Just like how prisons are full of whites but all you hear about is the blacks

• Show All
    • It prob is just men catch a lotta stuff that’s all

• @CollegeStudentDennis did you look at population ratio to in prison or the difference in sentencing when it comes to black and white people. No I bet not its just easier to post bullshit because you entitled and white. lol

• Lovely Mimi is just that way 🤷🏽‍♀️

0|0
    1|1
  • Good question

0|2
    0|0
  • yes, i have been when i was 6. and a lot of them are going to jail now for rape, molestation, and intent.

0|2
    0|0
    • sorry honey <3

• i don't see what's wrong with the vid though. is there a timestamp where she's doing something bad or something

• she rubbed her tits in her daughters face in the first minute

• Most pedophiles are males this is a proven fact that everyone knows.

0|0
    3|8
    • Show All
    • What are you talking about? It's almost a statistical tie.

• Uh it’s not even close. I don’t know why this comment got dislikes by males when it’s the truth. You men 24 and up still chase girls 16 and below and males in general sexually assault everyone the most it’s proven FACTS. Look around, most known pedophile everywhere are male as y’all do more disgusting things.

What Guys Said 20

• Ya right lol
    Women are the biggest perverts. Way worse than men

Everyday I come across a thot. Whether it’s on instgram. Snapchat. A dating site. better believe there is a girl being a hoe somewhere

0|4
    2|0
    • Nothing is worse than the stupid twitch thots

• Show All
    • @ZestyWatermelon oh now it's not productive but it was plenty productive when you hoes got the right to kill your kids with impunity

• I mean... Im pro life and you dont know anything about me or who I am. So you're basically making my point for me @AdmiralBailey

• I think women are just as bad. First off they never arrested women until recently because it was not view as the same as when it happened to a girl. People more like shit you no that he enjoyed it she helped him out. Only when its a man people get out raged. If one out of 3 girls are molested and its proven that when someone is has be molested they are much more likely to do it to others when they grow up. By that data alone should make you think about might be more women pervs than guys. How many of these moms Know whats going on but pretend they didn't know and get away with that bullshit like there wasn't several sign. They just don't get charged. Why not? Look at how women dress their daughter look like mini hookers why do you think this is? Women are just as fucked up as men but far better at keeping secretes and placing the blame on men. How many moms get jealous of their daughter youth and looks. They are just now starting to charge women the same as men in these cases. Just something to think about. Just like I hear how men control women but I know way more women who control their husband and run the house be little him talk down to them. Then when he cheats its all his fault men are such pigs but never look at both sides. Where I live if you are married and your wife go outs and cheats on you and gets knocked up you get to pay child support even if dna test show its not yours. Women are just as evil, kinky, nasty, cheating, and abusive as men any day. Just so much better at hiding it!

0|1
    0|0
  • You just haven't met any. I've heard of a number of female teachers that have sex with, and even fall in love with, their teen students. Then there's quite a few famous people that do it, haven't you ever heard of pizzagate (whatever a pizza gate is)? Hitlary's been doing it most of her life.

0|1
    0|0
  • People still, even in 2018, do not take women seriously. This is why when there are abusive women, it is not taken seriously. Typically the idea of a man abusing a girl makes people very upset, because they see the man as very predatory and disgusting. When a woman abuses a girl, the chances that any party will even ever talk about it are slim. Women are already afraid to speak out about sexual abuse in general because they fear people won't believe them, and in the case of women abusers, they're afraid the abuse will be laughed off even if it is believed.

In our society, abuse that happens between two people of the same sex is seen as less obscene and offensive. The majority of women who abuse are abusing younger women and girls, which is seen as less destructive and traumatic than the abuse a man could do. On the flipside, people will commonly make jokes about men abusing other men in prison, because they do not care about abuse as it happens to men.

We need a paradigm shift here about how we see sexual violence. This recent cultural conversation we're having about R. Kelly is a good sign. People are making a case that a person who has caused so much pain should not be celebrated, that he should be muted because he is such an offensive predator. Women of color in particular face sexual violence more often here, yet we have failed them in making their problems higher priorities in our culture and our politics. We need to do better for them too. We need to start doing a lot better for a lot of people.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have heard individuals refer to them that way. However, I do see a disparity in how the media treat them. I do not recall a female teacher who messed around with an underage male ever being referred to as a "rapist" or even "child molester." by the media, yet those labels are the standard for male teachers who mess around with underage girls. Those labels should be applied to both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been molested by women, I think every man that has gone to clubs has. Drunk girls are the worst, cause they know they can get away with grabbing your junk in front of everybody.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most people think that only a man can be a pedophile. Delusional idiots.

0|1
    1|0
  • Didmt feel like watching more than 1min. Little weird eh.

0|1
    0|0
  • The label of "pedophile" is overused by the idiot masses as it is. The answer isn't "call females pedophiles in equal numbers to males," it's "stop calling anyone a pedophile who actually isn't one."

1|0
    0|1
  • I have been physical and mentally abused by an adult woman (not family) when I was 9. It was not extreme or sexual but It certainly made me aware of how fucking psychoticaly evil some women can be.

0|1
    0|0
  • because they behave innocent and are good at hiding it. men are just tooooo damn obvious.

0|1
    0|0
  • If women do , they would go about it differently. It wouldn't be abuse more like grooming, ...

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I get a time stamp. This is very cringe and I just want to know what makes her a pedophile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been molested by a woman

I wouldn't eat lobster

0|0
    0|0
  • The law doesn’t even affect women at all

“No one is above the law”””. >>>>> unless you’re female.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's hot, so it's OK for her to do whatever she wants.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because all the young boys fantasize about fucking an adult woman. If all parties are happy, why would you interfere

0|0
    0|1
  • Impressive tits!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, if a man was talking about his bit like that and being all touchy with the kids I could see people being bothered.

What's creepy is the whole lobster thing. The boy is like "this is sad" and saying he's sorry and the woman is like nah this is fine, I'm just cook a live animal like it's nothing and making a joke about it. Pretty gruesome, feeling a little vegetarian myself atm.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are women, and all this anger at sex crimes is just another way to hate on men really.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes