What is it with girls wanting to look sexual all the time?

I feel like all girls do, is post videos and photos of themselfs in sexy poses like the one beneath. Sure their bodies are wonderful and fit, but I feel that's all there is to them. Their looks. It looks silly to me to have rap music playing as you have a video playing of you moving around in poses and pouting with your lips. Is it only me who is not in the ''sexual game'' trying to look like a sexual cat all the time?

Updates:
And by women I mean everyday people, models, singers, actresses. I see all girls doing it, from across the street to on social media.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They're called 'validation queens'. Or 'attention whores'. It's rather common for women - mostly they're desperate for someone to pay attention to them. Spurn them and watch their head explode. LOL

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Biological mainly, getting attention, specifically feels good and natural for women to want to acquire. The feeling of being attractive and desirable to men is most likely the main reason for women waning to look sexual in various aspects of their life.

0|1
    0|0
  • They crave attention
    When you have guys wanting to dick you your whole life. You get use to it
    And when no one wants to dick you. As a women, you wonder get insecure and look for reassurance that men still wanna dick you

Girls are big time perverts

2|2
    1|0
  • They want male attention but they don't understand it so they go the easiest route they can, sexual attraction. Or its just the hyper sexualization of society that has made it so that the idea of non sexual attractiveness is just not something they can grasp. But honestly those are just guesses.

1|0
    1|0
  • There are some women who think that the best - and only - asset they have to offer the world is their looks.

1|2
    0|0
  • The only assets they have are those they inherited from their parents (physical appearance). It comes from being so passive in the courtship phase, acting aloof and disinterested in guys when approached that they never developed social and flirting skills because they are so concerned about coming across as desperate. So rather than learn how to approach guys and banter they rely on their looks, hence women's insecurities on their bodies.

0|1
    2|0
  • Cause they're stupid. They see others doing it and they copy them.

Well I mean it's that same with a lot of people. Which is why you see so many stupid challenges floating around the internet.

And there has been multiple cases of people dying over them too.

0|1
    2|0
  • Because most Girls believe what they see from social media is the way they should be , just like a girl that watches a Sappy romance movie and thinks thats how her life should be. She doesn't realize its a bunch of bullshit and social media doesn't care cuz it's making them money sending those messages in her head to buy this dress, or shoes so ypu can look like this blah blah blah , Guys dont really give a fuck to be honest

1|0
    1|0
  • Uh... girls thrive on attention. Attention of any kind, be it male or female. Attractive girls get immediate and instantaneous attention by being attractive. Flaunting it only increases that attention.
    It's very simple.

1|1
    2|0
  • Such a good question that too from girl.😝

Most girls do that coz they want to get attention, or show off their sexiness.
    Some are also insecure and competiting with other girls.
    Some girls do it to keep the market or standards high.

Are u a guy disguised as girl behind this profile?😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Women like to be wanted, but unfortunately for them, the things they think they need in order to be wanted or not entirely true, and they are the very things that attract the guys that they hate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ones that do it all the time are usually just after attention and validation. Ones that do it occasionally do it because sometimes they feel like dressing that way. There is a big difference between those two.

0|0
    0|0
  • They live for attention and will go any lengths to get attention

0|1
    0|0
  • It only last till about 32... then gals begin going the direction of more modestly dressed. Most, not all. Some still push the 'girls' up or get surgical enhancement to keep the illusion going in the same way some men take blue pills and also pursue surgical 'enhancements'.

Humans are still hairless chimps - as much as many rather think otherwise. So we need not look further than the rest of the animal kingdom to see why men and women behave as they do... females shake their asses. Males spar for the female and the female puts her butt in the air for the champion. So on the human side if things, gals push up their chest, 'modern' guys sheepishly approach gal, and gal gives attention to guy who does not creep gal out on his least sheepish approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • People associate feminine sexuality with feminine power.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a quick way to get some male attention its just sad that young teens my age are doing it now

0|0
    0|0
  • What about it? You don’t want to look handsome?

0|0
    2|0
    • Do I feel the need to look sexually and provacative all hours in a day? No.

• Well I don’t think the woman you used to illustrate your question stays that we “all hours in a day.”

• Sex sells

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the Patriarchy. DUH. Didn't you get the memo?

0|1
    0|0
  • she is hot! 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexual liberation, they think it's freedom.

0|0
    2|0
  • Women like to be wanted..

0|0
    1|0
  • It’s all they have to offer.

1|3
    2|0
  • It’s sexy and empowering!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex sells.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean models?

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyday people, models, singers, actresses. I see all girls doing it, from across the street to on social media.

• i dont

• i just see models doing it

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes