Did I do something wrong here?

I asked out a girl from one of my pervious classes a while ago and she said no. I figured she didn't want my attention so I stopped talking to her. Recently I went to see a movie with a group and she came along too. I paid for two of my friends because they didn't have any cash on them and I had a $50 bill on me. Yesterday I found out she was mad because I didn't offer to pay her ticket. She says Im throwing shade because she rejected me... like even if I did decide not to pay for her because she rejected me, is that even something you can get mad about? I mean we aren't going out so you don't get those kinds of benefits... I don't know what do you guys think?
  • You did nothing wrong
    Vote A
  • You're an asshole
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you did nothing wrong
    but little greedy brats like her will say
    "uGh! oH mY GoD yoU'RE aN ASshoLE"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's probably mad because you didn't play her game. Easy way out is to blame you for it and get mad at you. Sure, maybe she felt excluded so instead of saying "Oh yeah, I didn't treat him with respect and he probably knows his other friends better than me. Wow, he treats his friends pretty well - I should have been a better person," she went the "I deserve things and will get mad at you until you do something about it" route instead.

Shade? Forget throwing shade - cast some darkness on this one:

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You didn’t do anything wrong don’t beat yourself up

0|0
    0|0
  • She's extra move on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'd poke them for it with a sincerity that turns to clever malice (for them).
    "Hey! I seriously only had a fifty on me and I went all out, why'd I pay for some girl that isn't into me I'm not gonna be 'that' thing. You can pretend you don't like that all you want but you had one chance and you had one the second before you just said all this to me." and then u walk away. >:)

0|0
    0|0
  • In this case no you did nothing wrong. Your not dating her you owe her nothing. You had enough for the two friends that you were willing to pay for. Its not like money grows on trees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok first of all you did nothing wrong. there are annoying bitches like that everywhere. there will always be people who want to talk shit about you and tear you down. and you just gotta ignore them

0|0
    0|0
  • Stuff like that happens but maybe you ruined your chance with her for sure. I wouldn't say you did anything wrong but you could have offered maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • what movie you see? i watched aquaman couple weeks back pretty badass

you did nothing wrong man

0|0
    0|0
  • You did nothing wrong. Knowing someone does not imply you should somehow offer to pay for them

0|0
    0|0
  • A, did nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • That girls fucking weird

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes