Did I do something wrong here?

I asked out a girl from one of my pervious classes a while ago and she said no. I figured she didn't want my attention so I stopped talking to her. Recently I went to see a movie with a group and she came along too. I paid for two of my friends because they didn't have any cash on them and I had a $50 bill on me. Yesterday I found out she was mad because I didn't offer to pay her ticket. She says Im throwing shade because she rejected me... like even if I did decide not to pay for her because she rejected me, is that even something you can get mad about? I mean we aren't going out so you don't get those kinds of benefits... I don't know what do you guys think?
  • You did nothing wrong
  • You're an asshole

39

Most Helpful Girl

• you did nothing wrong
    but little greedy brats like her will say
    "uGh! oH mY GoD yoU'RE aN ASshoLE"

Most Helpful Guy

• She's probably mad because you didn't play her game. Easy way out is to blame you for it and get mad at you. Sure, maybe she felt excluded so instead of saying "Oh yeah, I didn't treat him with respect and he probably knows his other friends better than me. Wow, he treats his friends pretty well - I should have been a better person," she went the "I deserve things and will get mad at you until you do something about it" route instead.

Shade? Forget throwing shade - cast some darkness on this one: