Girls, have you ghosted someone because you're scared to fall in love?

Have you ever stopped talking to someone/ ignored someone/ or ever stopped trying to get the attention of somebody you Actually Like because you're scared of heartbreak/etc?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosted someone after our first date, he went on a holiday the next day and we kept in touch a few days, but he just wanted to call every day. Told him it was a bit too much so soon but he didn't stop, so only thing I could think of was ignoring his texts