Is it weird that I dont care about my boyfriend?

I’m in a long distance relationship and is it weird that i dont care when my boyfriend doesn't want to text and would just do whatever he wants? He once told me that im not like any other girls. Is that alright?
Updates:
6d
I have said the wrong word but I wanted to ask if it’s weird if im not that clingy?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this is very strange and the whole relationship is just a huge waste of both of y'alls time if you're not serious about it. Just drop it before you break his heart. He's going to end up putting so much time and focus into you and you don't even care. It's a waste. A waste of your time and a waste of all he gives you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

In response to your update, no it is not weird if you are not clingy. Lots of women are not clingy and it catches men off guard because most are. My sister, for example, is not a clingy type of person. She loves her space from her boyfriend. There are other ways you can show you love someone without having to be clingy to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not caring and not being clingy are two different things, gurly; you're the latter

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

It is not weird that you are jot clingy. If it works out for you twob thats all that maymtters. And since you are in a LDR, I would say it works in your favor.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The magic is gone. If you can afford to go see him in person, do so and end it before it becomes more painful. If not, call him (don't text) and end it.

You don't care, because you don't love him. Holding on will only hurt the both of you AND waste time. Set him free. Set yourself free.

Go find a farm-fresh, free-range, local penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long distance relationships are just for people who can’t find someone close by

1|0
    1|0
  • Sounds like the honeymoon phase is over. The magic is gone and your lacking the connection.

Often long distance people are not like the ones we have a long distance relatoinship with.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

No its normal your fine in your relationship and him doing what ever.

How much what ever though?

What Girls Said 6

• I mean it’s one thing to not care if he prefers to do as he pleases and it’s another thing to not care about him at all. If it’s the latter, then yes it’s weird. You should care about the person you’re in a relationship with.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

No, it’s not weird that you aren’t clingy. Just be careful and think about why you feel a certain way towards him. Do you not care that he doesn’t want to text you sometimes because you acknowledge that maybe he wants a little time alone or do you not care because you simply don’t care enough to talk to him either?

• I think it's one of two things:
    1) that's just who you are which is totally fine... Until he becomes insecure and leaves
    2) Your no longer interested. Your probably getting bored with the relationship cause y'all are so far apart or ur just not feeling him anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn’t mean you don’t care

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird maybe not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Um yeaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Different strokes for different folks