Is it weird that I dont care about my boyfriend?

I’m in a long distance relationship and is it weird that i dont care when my boyfriend doesn't want to text and would just do whatever he wants? He once told me that im not like any other girls. Is that alright?
6d
I have said the wrong word but I wanted to ask if it’s weird if im not that clingy?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this is very strange and the whole relationship is just a huge waste of both of y'alls time if you're not serious about it. Just drop it before you break his heart. He's going to end up putting so much time and focus into you and you don't even care. It's a waste. A waste of your time and a waste of all he gives you.

• 6d

In response to your update, no it is not weird if you are not clingy. Lots of women are not clingy and it catches men off guard because most are. My sister, for example, is not a clingy type of person. She loves her space from her boyfriend. There are other ways you can show you love someone without having to be clingy to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not caring and not being clingy are two different things, gurly; you're the latter

• 6d

It is not weird that you are jot clingy. If it works out for you twob thats all that maymtters. And since you are in a LDR, I would say it works in your favor.