Girls, does size ALWAYS matter?

It is my take that most women say size does matter. Not being particularly well-endowed, still managed to satisfy a wife for 20 years and plenty of girlfriends before that.

Specific question really is have you ever had a partner that was on the shorter end of the stick still work you like crazy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No. Most women say size doesn't matter much.

The thing that most men don't seem to understand is that the penis has very little direct correlation to a woman's orgasm. The locus of the female orgasm is the clitoris, and that is located outside the vagina, up front. During coitus, the penis makes almost no contact with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size questions are asked so many times on GAG. To try and qualify the answer that size does not matter, my boyfriend and I did a little experiment.

For several times, he only used half his dick. It satisfied me pretty much the same as the full length. There was not full penetration, but the orgasms were just as good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have had a smaller sized man ( think he was 5” ) he was hitting my g spot and it felt great. Second time we did it was ok. But in all honesty I prefer 7”

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it ALWAYS matters. Either it matters or it does not. There is no "it matters sometimes", that would be ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes