What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?

This should be interesting. * Grabs popcorn and reads the opinions *

What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Girls who feel the need to cut down other women or to disrespect other women at any turn, usually in an effort to make themselves look better. Like even the 'I don't like other girls' girls annoy me. I think other women are amazing and generally get along well with other women. I think girls are awesome. Guys are awesome too but I've just always hated girls who need to make other girls feel bad to feel good about themselves when I think we should really just be helping each other feel good in positive ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • The two-faced ones. They'll act kind to someones face, then be bad talking about them later to you. The thing with these girls is that they're likely doing the same thing to you and gossiping about you to othersm

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Girls who will judge you for everything you do but you better not judge them or they will act upset and say things like "are you the police or something?"

Girls who only like talking about their success and happiness, but when you talk about yours they will say "why are you telling me this? Is this suppose to make me happy? You were not supposed to get promoted anyways"

arrogance, envious girls, judgmental and entitled girls who think the world owes them or else they will be mad, unkind and revengeful (if you don't do what they ask you will pay but them destroying your stuff or not supporting you, showing up for you, ignoring you).

My mom did this thing where she was a codependent, if she could not tell me I am stupid and do this and that then she would tell me how much everyone else thought I was stupid and could not do this or that... she liked putting me down so she felt better about herself. Her and my sister were always talking as if everyone in the world were jealous of them, when in actuality I was never jealous of them and they annoyed me so much.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I believe that mainly only showed their true insecurities and so in themselves. These are the types i just sort of stay quiet to and let them run themselves and see what they’re actually doing. You must’ve taken a great endurance in dealing with such things.. i can relate to an extent. Sorry you went through stuff like that.

• 5d

@MimiHashima yes I believe that people who say or do such things do so out of their own feelings of how they treat themselves (treat others how you want to be treated), or it is a reflection of how they feel about themselves (don't take anything personally). Usually I try to just let them talk and listen, but most of what they say is an attack to me and my self worth so it is really painful to just sit and listen to them. enduring all of that has made me sort of a person who does NOT want any friends, friends hurt and the hurt is too much for me to bear.

• The ones that cause a lot more drama than needed... not to mention get up in your face without thinking carefully on outcomes and other things.. it’s unnecessary and doesn’t lead anywhere cept ending things on their line..

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate all of these types of girls. They're no being themselves. Sticking there ass out and being self conscious about how "fat" they are. Theyre not and it kind of pisses me off as a larger person. I also hate how they objectify themselves to get people to like them. Its not about confidence. they can't get it themselves so they go on instagram and ask people to validate them like leaches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake people or just very judgmental people i’m a sensitive person I can’t deal with that

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls that want attention at all costs, play victims and backstab others.

0|1
    0|0
  • immature ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Conformists

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one gat friend