What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?

This should be interesting. * Grabs popcorn and reads the opinions *

What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?What type of females in your own gender do you hate the most?

11

Most Helpful Girls

• Girls who feel the need to cut down other women or to disrespect other women at any turn, usually in an effort to make themselves look better. Like even the 'I don't like other girls' girls annoy me. I think other women are amazing and generally get along well with other women. I think girls are awesome. Guys are awesome too but I've just always hated girls who need to make other girls feel bad to feel good about themselves when I think we should really just be helping each other feel good in positive ways.

• The two-faced ones. They'll act kind to someones face, then be bad talking about them later to you. The thing with these girls is that they're likely doing the same thing to you and gossiping about you to othersm