Is she being flirty, friendly or a tease?

This girl who I consider one of my best friends recently started acting a bit different than what she used to.

What confuses me is that she has a boyfriend and I know she would never cheat on him. She is a great person and friend.

But this is what confuses me. Why would she say the following-

1. I was telling her that I miss cuddling someone and she said I could cuddle her instead
2. She said my ex was stupid to let me go and that she was very lucky to have me
3. We have a party later tonight and she was jokingly saying how she could be my date and make my ex jealous.

Am I stupid for missing obvious signals? Or what?
  • She’s being flirty
  • She’s just being friendly
  • She’s teasing you
    Vote C

31