Guys, What makes a girl boring🤔?

Updates:
6d
More opinions? Invited your friends to my question pls. :)

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• One who always finds faults in ya, One who yells just because, Always nagging me, One who can't decide.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I am bad with deciding 😬

• 7d

Well let me say you dont have to decide the little things. But would hope you can decide the big things.

• 7d

I like when the woman can think for herself when it comes to lofe decisions.

• If she acts boring. If she doesn't talk much about herself and doesn't show interest in me and replies my messages using 1-2 words.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Ok 😬🤔

• Show All
    • 6d

No, firstly, guys are different. Secondly if a guy would consider you being easy if you did not talk about anything sexual with him, he is stupid.

• 6d

Though in my opinion guys should treat all girls with respect, at least if a girl treats a guy with respect too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Quiet and being super shy

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, it's not being funny or expressive. If she doesn't know what she wants to some degree or if she truly does virtually the exact same things like a robot then that's what I consider boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Repeating same story again and again.
    Being dumb.
    And no smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t have a sense of humor and is rude

1|0
    0|0
  • Not being willing to try new things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are intrinsically boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boringness

0|0
    0|0
  • dry humour, monotonous

0|0
    0|0
  • Just if I don't find her interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of interesting/unique qualities

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who never know what they want to do except specifically not the things you suggest. That gets boring really quick.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I don't know what to do many times : I am usually ok doing what someone else wants to do.

• Show All
    • 6d

You seem more like a inside person who like reading books etc.

• 6d

I am to be honest. You are right. More homebody :/

Recommended myTakes