Are flat chested women attractive? Because to me they look like children?

Personally small boobs are a no and aren't cute at all. What do you guys think
  • No
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Your definition of attractive is not everyone's definition of attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Interestingly majority of men voted that it's okay to be flat chested while more girls said no!

• Show All
    • 5d

@1newuser I agree with you. Every body type, shape, size, color and anomaly is attractive to someone.

• 5d

Yeah , but it's society!! And anything unusual / somewhat different from what's seen as norm is thought as ugly, unappealing... * Sigh*.
      Even men have to suffer due to this mindset

• Absence of leg/body hair also looks like "small children" but I bet you have no problem with that, do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm flat chested and still have many guys who find me attractive. Dubious. 🤔

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Because being flat chested doesn't makes a woman unattractive. If anything it's not even important part of being attractive

• Show All
    • 5d

Flat chested girls are easier for a reason

• 5d

Tell that to yourself. 😂

• Going by the top Hollywood actresses most guys like yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're still fun to play with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I have found that flat chested women usually have an ass to die for. I have also found that they have long hard nipples which is also very sexy. They are very self conscious about their breast size. If you give those little breasts a lot of attention the woman they are attached to will wear your ass out in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are flat chested women attractive? Because to me they look like children?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how I feel about short girls a lot of the time, but I disagree on flat chested women. I get why you could think that, but for me I don't see that right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness is subjective and yeah i find them attractive. I even prefer them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love small and tiny boobs myself so much more than the big and huge ones that just look wrong to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The female body is beautiful in all shapes and forms man I personally don't mind them but can see why you would

0|0
    0|0
  • Tits are like pizza. I have a preference but I'll eat any

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't look like children yes, most of them don't though, even the short ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kids are flat chested. Men who like small boobs on girls should be careful.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some still have ass tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are.
    Depends on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobsareboobs long as you can suck them

0|0
    0|0
  • Better than big breasted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love me small titties, they don’t droop as much when your fuckin her lol, I do love big titties too though, actually I just love all titties

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they have a nice booty, If you’re flat chested you better be doing them heavy squats

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes