People who aren't fat would you date a fat person?

Personally I wouldn't. I'm just too good for a fat person due to all my hard work

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No. I could never.

0|1
    0|0
  • If i really really liked them then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I like chubby women but usually not fat ones.

0|1
    0|0
    • You do know chubby and fat are the same thing right? lol

• Show All
    • They're whales

• Labels exist because they were created by people. It helps categorize things easier I suppose, but it doesn't change the facts. Cute, Pretty, beautiful all essentially mean the same thing. They are commonly used in different context, but they still mean the same thing. You yourself said mildly overweight.

• I could get on with them socially but couldn't get physical. Each to their own I guess... I saw a TV program once all about 'chubby chasers'. That's thin guys who like dating larger girls... I couldn't watch it for too long because it made me feel a little bit sick. Not only do they like having sex with them, but they take them to restaurants and get off on watching them eat a huge bowl of pasta... the messier the better... ewww! Ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    Not because of physical attraction, but I would expect our lifestyles to be very different and I dont want to become fat again, now that I finally am normal weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • no because I worked long hrs to get this body , someone that isn't monovated to get to gym get no shot with me

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit overweight is no problem, but there is definitely a limit

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't be with someone I wasn't physically attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not attracted to big girls and indeed, obesity is unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how fat

0|1
    0|1
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh, hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how fat they are.