Is this girl trying to spark something with me. Can I get a girls perspective or someone whose good with relationships?

Anonymous
So during the shift we were teasing each other as usual while she was cleaning the salad wall I i told her, she had to pick out the pieces 1 by 1 out off the container using her hand she was like I want to fight you but with a grin. Later when she was about to go downstairs she passed by me and pokes the shit out of me I'm guessing she was telling me she's leaving do something before I leave. So as soon as she got dressed her friend came and started staring at me not a long stare but kept turning her head my way so I'm guessing she probably told her about me. So after the girl got dressed she stays and talks to me for a minute she's like she sent me a text and I never responded to her, which in that case she was right I forgot, so then she goes on and says "we are going to fix that right?" In reference to not texting her back, I told her yeah then she left. So later on I text her I told her she looks like halle berry but the midget version, she texts me back crying emojis and says I look handsome myself, then I ask her "wyd" (because I did tell her I wanted to go to the movies and she agreed earlier when we were face to face) she text I'm hanging around with family. Did not text her back since. Guys what you guys think she want out of me
3
0