Am I clingy? if so WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP it WITHOUT LEAVING MY MAN?

Some of the things I consider to be clingy and I do are:

oh Mind you, I got cheated on by this guy and lied to in the early stages of our relationship so I clearly got insecure in time.

1. I want him to ask me to see me more than he does even though we see each other at least 4-5 days a week. ( we lived together before.)

2. I want him to COMPLETELY stop talking to his ex girlfriends or women he has slept with. He said he doesn't talk to anybody but he has before and he had a pattern. I still don't believe he completely stopped talking to others. So I get edgy when I suspect this and it don't happen to much. I just suspect sh*t on a regular basis.

3. I want to spend his b day with him which is this weekend. He will be with his boys tomorrow night at the club and his b day is saturday. I didn't raise hell over this but this hurt me from inside but I'm a very confident woman, I just get insecure ONLY within this relationship. Not in the other areas of my life and I feel the urge to hide my insecurities from him because I know they aren't attractive even though HE created them in me. ( of course my mother didn't help much in my self confidence raising me. I gained it myself through my achievements)

4. I always ASSUME things. Even if he don't give me an answer, I just always assume he is doing something behind me so I want to be with him more.

5. I get the uneasy feeling when he texts me one words and I know this is him like he isn't doing this on purpose , he is just not a texter and he is working in an fast paced environment so he can't be on his phone at all times and I respect that that is why I text him and not call ( he works as a barber. with all men around.) He texts back but when I call him while he is at work, he gets mad at me but he never tells me that. I just feel it.

6. I am in love and I wouldn't mind being with him at all times well of course not when we both are at work. I lived with this man and we have already on that ''almost marriage'' level, this boyfriend-girlfriend sh*t is not working after that kind of intimacy.

7. He wants me to move back in but that apartment reminds me of our bad memories and I hate the freaking neighborhood and I refuse to move back in before I AM 100% sure he is for real this time. SO SINCE I DON'T MOVE BACK IN, I go through this nervousness, mood swings depending on his answers and sh*t. THIS IS NOT FAIR. I'm definitely showing a lot of clingy signs. I just answered my own question.

1
1