How much have you changed since a decade ago?

I eat more veges and just when I thought I can't be worse than I already was, here I am, breaking my own limits 😂

3452

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 28, so when I was 18 i was finishing up my first year of undergrad. I thought i was going to be a psychologist and I didn't drink. I ran all the time and worked out all the time.

Now I have my masters, I became a CPA, I'm about to open my own brewery, and I'm about 15 lbs heavier. but my beard is way sweeter

• My impassioned quest for world domination has become a part-time hobby

Most Helpful Girls

• I became vegan just bc I wanted to eat healthier. I became serious about my education and got a degree where as 10 years ago I was taking school as a joke. And I've recognised my own issues and started seeking help to deal with those.

• A decade ago, I was optimistic and liked everyone. Today, I'm a misanthropic pessimist. A decade ago, I was asleep. Today, I am more awakened and enlightened.