Woman sexually assaults Man at Women's March?

A woman has sexually assaulted a man at the women's march and she seems proud of herself. What's going to be done about it? Nothing it would seem but at least he did try to report it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42593/walsh-feminist-sexually-assaulted-man-womens-march-matt-walsh

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Well of course she did, she is an entitled feminist. Women are the most privileged group in the world (objectively speaking), they don't have to suffer the consequences of their actions (statistically speaking) so why wouldn't she do that? She is a spoiled child that never had to bare any responsibility for her actions, she literally doesn't know any better because no one taught her to act like a decent human being before.

0|3
    1|0
    • no she just can be immature and childish cause society accepts this kind of behaviour...

• Show All
    • @Electric_Dreams On top of this it was found that male children where actually far more likely to be the victims of domestic violence comparative to female children. Despite this fact it is frequently, if not ubiquitously portrayed as being male figures as the abusive ones, usually against the female offspring (especially if its sexual). If we look at jobs, while feminist complain about their not being enough women in CEO positions, they ignore the fact that the entirety of low level, physically demanding, and dangerous jobs are all held almost entirely by men: Police over 80%, fire department over 80% male, military over 80% male, construction over 80% male, oil rig workers effectively 100% male, mining effectively 100% male (as all female workers are actually in the management positions (as is the case with most of these jobs where the men are in the positions that are most dangerous or physically grueling while women are in safer and easier positions). If we look at laws, women get the right to vote, men technically speaking do not as we have to sign up for selective services and sign a legally binding contract with the government to allow them to conscript us into military service if they deem it necessary to vote while women get it by virtue of simply existing. The same goes for the right to state and federal loans and grants (which men are only eligible for if they sign up for selective services), state and federal jobs, and some licenses. So when I say that women are objectively speaking, the most privileged group in the world, I am saying that based upon objective data (as I have listed and your more then welcome to verify), women are the most privileged group in the world bar none (even the rich are not as privileged).

• Well put forth argument. I have been aware of these facts in the past, have forgotten them and neglected to take them into consideration when writing my response. I did not see how you could state what appears to be an opinion, that women are the most privileged group in the world, as an objective statement. When you put it like that though it is, it is reflected in the good ol' stats and facts.

The last sentence is a little on the biased and presumptuous side though. While statistics may reflect that women have privileges that men do not have to the same degree, that does not necessarily mean that anyone can know that any individual woman never had to bare any responsibility for her actions, was never taught to act like a decent human being. That to me sounds misogynistic.. implying that women don't even know how to behave like decent people because they weren't taught to? That also lays implicit criticism on the parents. I don't see how the statistically reflected privilege of women would equate to them having never taken responsibility for their actions and having never been taught to act like a decent human being. All due respect the majority of murders are committed by men. Where I'm at in the UK there is a horrifying knife crime epidemic that extends as far as people, sometimes children, slicing others with machetes. The majority of these people are male.

• This guy is coward, he's complaining about the woman who grabbed his d*ck, she should of r*pe her on the ground after she did this, after getting arrested, he shall say, well she grabbed my d*ck and that means i got her consent which means it's not r*pe 🤣

0|2
    0|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Doland trump should stay president... I know he isn't perfect and if you touch someone's private parts without their consent it is wrong and disrespectful.

1|9
    1|9
    • Look in broke. My family is on government assistance. We are going through a rough time and I still don't hate Doland trump. He's just trying to change the American system

• Show All
    • burn the witch!!!

• trump isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. the market's been up since he got into office, he's put his foot down with foreign powers and pulled troops outta the middle east, he's trying to do the right thing for the American people by attempting to fight illegal immigration. CNN and every other liberal outlet puts out nonstop bullshit picking at every last little thing he does which makes him look horrible. he's not some god send of a president, but thank god he's not a bush.

Had someone else been given presidency, they'd have had contractual agreements made by the people who funded them, listened only to their party, and we'd have had some career politician in office (which our system wasn't meant for anyway). the fact some dude (albeit some rich dude) got in who has his flaws is fantastic.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What an airhead lmao did he actually think about what was coming out of his mouth at all because it sure doesn't seem like it.

He like "You just sexually assaulted me but I'm not gonna arrest you! Yeah, see how you get away with that because of your privilege, it's totally your privilege, not because I choose to not do shit about it!! TOTALLY THE PRIVILEGE!"

0|1
    0|5
    • This example is a little off but how about mine? I had a hen party pin me down and steal my jeans and underwear off me at noon in a pub, everyone just laughed it off. Can you honestly say that it would be the same reaction if a stag do did the same to you?

• Show All
    • And also fuck you!!! You hypocritical bitch!! Speaking to other people giving them advice like you know how it's like to be raped and complaining just because you were catcalled? I'd love to be catcalled it must feel great to be able to feel good and then complain about it anyway right?

• 6d

@derek2017 Sure I shouldn't have to put up with it, no one should male or female, just like the OP shouldn't have to put up with the scenario she mentioned, though when i was her age i use to have long hair so I had people cat calling me too, the difference being when I turned around and they saw I was a guy it usually ended in a punch up. It was a long time ago and see myself as being too old and haggard to have to worry about it now. The thing is that the world is unfair and unless she has a solution to dick heads being dick heads then the solution is to not care about them and ignore them until they get physical. Rapes a strong word though (or it should be). It was sexual assault, but not rape. the OP could have experienced that and to be honest it would make sense that she left quite a defensive response because of that.

@Servus09 With your first paragraph you have to understand how intimidating that situation is, maybe the level isn't justified but she doesn't know whether the situation is going to go from verbal to physical. Your second paragraph is totally on point though and I agree that.

@princessfromjupiter If you want to follow me and discuss this in dm I'm happy to give you all the details but what you read was the abridged version that I'm comfortable putting my face to. I by no means meant to downplay the situation against women but sexual assault is sexual assault and even if one sex gets it more than the other we should treat each individual case as severe as another regardless. This situation is as minor as a guy I know who is now on the sex offender register for life, which she may end up being from the looks of it. That's not justice in either case.

An update to this story is that the woman has actually being charged with sexual misconduct and the fact she's admitted it on camera means I can't see her getting away with it. The examples on this thread don't have the same evidence though.

• Hat Says:"Make America Great Again"
    Guy says that hat: "Represents HATE"
    Wow I'm not sure how making a country great again like that sentence can equal hate.
    I'm not Supporting The Republicans or Democrats.
    Just saying facts.
    And in this case the Democrats there where a bit crazy.
    They Admitted they hate men and that's really insane.
    This country will never become great if people fight.

0|1
    0|2
    • Whoever disliked this is obviously Democratic.

• Show All
    • @Aiko_E_Lara true ik that but that's why i said im not supporting republicans or democrats
      because im going based off of that statement not what trump may think with the statement.

• @Aiko_E_Lara Make America Great Again is a conservative campaign slogan. It's no more racist and divisive than Obama's campaign slogan of Hope and Change. You could just as easily say Obama's campaign slogan was about forced diversity and the ethnic cleansing of white people in America.

• Half of those women just shout insults cause they can't state facts.
    Proper feminists use facts and data to back up real issues.
    Fake ones just rant about trivial issues and when facts are brought to them they just throw the misogynist card at you.

0|4
    0|0
  • No surprise there; the double standard of the feminist is alive and well. Feminism is BY DEFINITION sexist.

0|6
    0|2
  • Why are you complaining that WOMEN won't do anything/ protest against it?

If it truly bothers you, get up and do sometging about it! Go and protest with the other misogyn !

But we all know that you never will get up, you dont care.. You just like to blame women for your misery.

0|0
    0|2
    • Misogyns always complain about women not protesting for them when they are being "raped" as they say..
      Why dont they make their own parade.. Start your campaign, about how females love dicks and try to rape males that dont want sex with females..
      Dont just bullshit women for not doing this for you.

And im not saying tgis as a female, lots of men agree with me, in real life..

In fact, its usually either the ones accused of rape and are butthurt about it, or the pussy starved who can't get one single girl that will make a comment or a post like yours.

😷😷😷
      Rot alone in your corner

• DID YOU SEE THAT? A WOMAN JUST RAPED A MAN!!! HOW CAN YOU STILL TALK AFTER THAT? SHUT UP!!!

• Oh so the ones that agree with you are rapists and losers who can't get girlfriends glad to know that!!! Actually I knew it because a male feminists place is either the friendzone or the no girlfriend zone

• She seems to be trying to prove a point to him. If he wants women to step up their responsibility you have to hold them accountable for their actions. Immediately after the assault he chose not to report her to police and she proved her point.

The latest information I heard about this incident was that charges were being brought against her for sexual assault. Is that now not the case? If charges were dropped by the police it would definitely show a double-standard.

0|0
    0|1
    • He did report her though. There were charges against here. But we don't really know much more from this. Maybe the case is stalling. Mayb she was let go.

• Show All
    • "He filed charges days later. There was a cop there and he chose not to tell the police at that time."
      1) You don't know if it happened days later - probably only the news of him filing charges against her came out days later, he most likely did it immediately.
      2) Even if he didn't - so what? So apparently going to the police instead of immediately approaching a cop invalidates the issue? Is this some ridiculous parallel between him, and metoo primadonnas who accused people 20, 30 years back?

"He only did so after being pressured by others."
      And you know that how? Are you his friend?

"Which is why I think her point was proven and he should drop charges against her. It was a lesson learned."
      No. YOU Think your point was proven. She didn't prove jackshit, she sexually assaulted someone. Stop glorifying criminals, and stop attributing secondary meaning to things. I often regret not doing something, and then do it anyway a few days later. That's a basic human thing. Your claim that he was pressured is entirely unsubstantiated.

• Also, I can't emphasize enough for upset it makes me that you are justifying the actions of this vile, entitled whore.

• Right wing folk are all tough and mighty calling out "snowflakes" as all liberals, but they are very quick to whine when they get a chance

0|0
    0|2
    • And if they dont you quickly bitch about toxic masculinity because they repress their feelings.

• And "left wing folk" are quick to whine when people start holding them to the standards they agree with. That's the point, people are great at pointing out what others should do but if you don't expect to be held to the same standards then you're just a hypocrite.

• burn the witch!!!

• Why is it that I have not once been able to see any videos in this app? All other apps I have is no problem, but this one is. But yes no one is caring because this is an everyday problem for woman, so when a man experience it just ones then it's not considered a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
    • i care... although women dont because theyre narcissistic whores...

• Show All
    • and also thats true my girlfriend is broken because of guys that have hurt her but im not that kind of guy that hurts women i only hate feminists maybe i wasn't clear about that

• It's your option on woman that offend me. And because of your mind sett the only woman you get it a broken one. Think of that for a moment.

• It has been reported that she was arrested. It is all on film, but as she is female she will probably get community service at most. A man would become a registered sex offender.

0|2
    0|0
  • As much as I hate conservatives, I hate hypocrites more. One of the reasons i hate conservatives i might add. But feminists... Feminists are just as bad if not worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably asked for it. Look at his hat that screams sexy at me. He probably wanted it because he is dressed that way.

1|0
    0|1
    • HELL YEAH! If you're hot you can grab me, baby. If you're not then that would be sexual assault.

• Show All
    • It's the Argument in actual court against rape. I was making a humorous comment. 😉

• Oh... im sorry then...

• Its not sexual assault if its to a guy. Are you stupid or something? That's just called flirting!

*heavy sarcasm*

0|2
    0|0
  • ... This is the stupidest shit I've seen all day.

Your entire post, I mean.

1|3
    0|3
  • Video isn’t loading but that’s disgusting and extremely disrespectful.

0|2
    0|1
  • Sexual assault bymen happens daily in every town or city in the world

0|2
    0|1
  • Because it happened to a guy so it's ok. That's what the feminist want and are getting. If she was arrested the feminist would go crazy.

0|3
    0|0
  • I agree it's wrong, but this ain't exactly a credible source. It's from an unheard of website and clearly biased.

0|0
    0|1
  • Woman sexually assaults Man at Women's March?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would touch her's as well. There are witnesses so? She started it. I thought feminists wants equality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens all the time, I've been sexually assaulted by a woman at a music concert as well.

0|1
    0|0
    • did you like it? cause if not you should have reported it to the police...

• After the publicity made it impossible to ignore, she was finally charged and turned herself in. But we all know the pussy-pass will be in full swing. She'll be fined court costs and nothing more. I hope he sues her for a couple hundred thousand.

www.washingtonpost.com/.../...486280311_story.html

0|0
    0|0
    • C'omon bro! Do you really want to ruin this woman's life over a single mistake she made? I think the charge and court costs are more than enough.

• @Servus09 If the genders were reversed, a man would get prison time. Let there be no doubt in your mind about that.

• wtf, that bitch is fucked...

0|5
    0|0
    • i honestly wish with all my heart that these people could represent some obscure party and leave the left alone.

• What a waste of time.

0|0
    0|8
    • why did the male getting raped not excite you enough or something? you fucking hypocrites!!

• Female privilege at its finest.

0|5
    0|0
  • Woo hoo!!! Go us

0|0
    0|9
    • but if we do that we go to jail right? you fucking piece of shit!!!

• Show All
    • Mine's not tiny though... no kidding... and stop making me talk about my dick!!! If you like dicks go grab someone's dick in a feminism rally they may let you go with just community service just because you're a woman...

• thats fucking rape!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • She should get the same punishment a man would get

0|1
    0|0
  • So feminism is retarded an completely unfair and biased? Wow such shocking news, nobody knew this

0|1
    0|0
  • would've punched her in the face, cuz feminism is equality

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't think that the camera properly shot her hand groping his balls. If it had been me and the camera had got it correctly, I would have punched her then and there, that's my manhood, not some toy you play with.

I think 99% of feminists are Feminarcisists. They think that since a few bad men sexually assaulted or raped innocent girls, they should hold all men accountable.

They have a pretty fucking serious mental problem, and I'm sure they are unfit to enter into a relationship. They are mentally unstable and have today become the equivalent of the rapists and sexual assaulters who prey on innocent girls. Just like some bad men prey on innocent girls, they prey on innocent men, because they know that they are highly privileged thanks to Feminarcisistic propaganda. They are just criminals who are saying they are not wrong for their doings because others are doing it too.

The people who suffer the most are the innocents, women as well as men.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah man thats really fucked up it should be the other way around i know but one sane man can't change the mind of the retarded majority of the world...

• The matriarchy needs to be smashed, that woman should be executed for sexual assault

1|4
    0|0
  • You can tell the women that go to those things are crazy and probably mumble things to themselves fucking bitches

0|4
    0|0
  • Eww, she's creepy/weird af

0|4
    0|0
    • I'd probably report it to cops

Recommended myTakes