Woman sexually assaults Man at Women's March?

A woman has sexually assaulted a man at the women's march and she seems proud of herself. What's going to be done about it? Nothing it would seem but at least he did try to report it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42593/walsh-feminist-sexually-assaulted-man-womens-march-matt-walsh

1125

Most Helpful Guys

• Well of course she did, she is an entitled feminist. Women are the most privileged group in the world (objectively speaking), they don't have to suffer the consequences of their actions (statistically speaking) so why wouldn't she do that? She is a spoiled child that never had to bare any responsibility for her actions, she literally doesn't know any better because no one taught her to act like a decent human being before.

• no she just can be immature and childish cause society accepts this kind of behaviour...

• @Electric_Dreams On top of this it was found that male children where actually far more likely to be the victims of domestic violence comparative to female children. Despite this fact it is frequently, if not ubiquitously portrayed as being male figures as the abusive ones, usually against the female offspring (especially if its sexual). If we look at jobs, while feminist complain about their not being enough women in CEO positions, they ignore the fact that the entirety of low level, physically demanding, and dangerous jobs are all held almost entirely by men: Police over 80%, fire department over 80% male, military over 80% male, construction over 80% male, oil rig workers effectively 100% male, mining effectively 100% male (as all female workers are actually in the management positions (as is the case with most of these jobs where the men are in the positions that are most dangerous or physically grueling while women are in safer and easier positions). If we look at laws, women get the right to vote, men technically speaking do not as we have to sign up for selective services and sign a legally binding contract with the government to allow them to conscript us into military service if they deem it necessary to vote while women get it by virtue of simply existing. The same goes for the right to state and federal loans and grants (which men are only eligible for if they sign up for selective services), state and federal jobs, and some licenses. So when I say that women are objectively speaking, the most privileged group in the world, I am saying that based upon objective data (as I have listed and your more then welcome to verify), women are the most privileged group in the world bar none (even the rich are not as privileged).

• Well put forth argument. I have been aware of these facts in the past, have forgotten them and neglected to take them into consideration when writing my response. I did not see how you could state what appears to be an opinion, that women are the most privileged group in the world, as an objective statement. When you put it like that though it is, it is reflected in the good ol' stats and facts.

The last sentence is a little on the biased and presumptuous side though. While statistics may reflect that women have privileges that men do not have to the same degree, that does not necessarily mean that anyone can know that any individual woman never had to bare any responsibility for her actions, was never taught to act like a decent human being. That to me sounds misogynistic.. implying that women don't even know how to behave like decent people because they weren't taught to? That also lays implicit criticism on the parents. I don't see how the statistically reflected privilege of women would equate to them having never taken responsibility for their actions and having never been taught to act like a decent human being. All due respect the majority of murders are committed by men. Where I'm at in the UK there is a horrifying knife crime epidemic that extends as far as people, sometimes children, slicing others with machetes. The majority of these people are male.

• This guy is coward, he's complaining about the woman who grabbed his d*ck, she should of r*pe her on the ground after she did this, after getting arrested, he shall say, well she grabbed my d*ck and that means i got her consent which means it's not r*pe 🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• Doland trump should stay president... I know he isn't perfect and if you touch someone's private parts without their consent it is wrong and disrespectful.

• Look in broke. My family is on government assistance. We are going through a rough time and I still don't hate Doland trump. He's just trying to change the American system

• burn the witch!!!

• trump isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. the market's been up since he got into office, he's put his foot down with foreign powers and pulled troops outta the middle east, he's trying to do the right thing for the American people by attempting to fight illegal immigration. CNN and every other liberal outlet puts out nonstop bullshit picking at every last little thing he does which makes him look horrible. he's not some god send of a president, but thank god he's not a bush.

Had someone else been given presidency, they'd have had contractual agreements made by the people who funded them, listened only to their party, and we'd have had some career politician in office (which our system wasn't meant for anyway). the fact some dude (albeit some rich dude) got in who has his flaws is fantastic.