Girls -- If A Guy You Just Met In A Bar Was Hot Enough, Would You Let Him Have Sex With You In The Bathroom?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay... assume 1. He DEFINITELY has no STDs. 2. He is the hottest guy you ever met and 3. It doesn't have to be the bathroom... could be a car or some other room in the bar.

Would you do it then?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know some of them would they are whores who need that bar dick aaaaahh it feels good ah shit im inside fuck i ain't gonna last too long aaaha god i gotta pull now im back inside ahah aaaaaaha aaah im gunna cum aha a shit aaaaaaha aaaha aah ah its so sensitive aaah

0|0
    1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never he could be the hottest most perfect guy in the world bathrooms are disgusting

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What kind of Ho's do you think are on this site anyway? Waiting to see who says yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, I have done this at two different parties (not bars, I know) and I have had a girl jack me off on the patio of a bar at 1 AM the night we met. I would bet $10 million that I wasn't, as you constrain in your question, the hottest guy ever in their eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex worked at a bar years before we met.
    She said the girl she worked with took a guy in the bathroom and fucked him.
    Then she got sent home after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me old fashioned but I don’t do ridiculous shit that would have my mom shaking her head. Met in a bar? Sure. But public restrooms? No, I am worth much more than that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would hope your mom would shake her head at you fucking a stranger from a bar even in fucking Buckingham Palace. Jesus christ, as a guy I love this gutterslut behavior because it benefits me... But also it's ruining society and without stable relationships ugly and awkward men will fucking revolt ISIS style, and this is no exxageration. It's just a different timeline.

• Women are not that way like men, as women lack a sex drive.

0|0
    3|1
  • ... Dude. Why do people keep forgetting the "I'm a guy/results" option?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not retarded.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but once you get drunk ("it just happened, I was like blacked out, he pressured me, I was like scared to say no) and meet a guy who you are into and there is opportunity, you will. But like all women, you won't admit it.

• @wtwtwt9 admit it nothing. I don't drink, I don't go to bars, and I don't fuck strangers. If you were raped you should report it. I just avoid that type of situation all together now.

• absolutely zero chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I was quite drunk

0|1
    0|0
    • Judging a book by it's cover here and reading your facial features (a decent indicator of personality traits, somehow, I don't know look it up), I would guess 3 shots, a swagger in the approach, a crooked smile and confident first line, then a later wink would have you with your palms against the stall and your pants around your ankles.

• That easy huh

• Based on the update, yes.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Bathroom? Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes