Girls -- If A Guy You Just Met In A Bar Was Hot Enough, Would You Let Him Have Sex With You In The Bathroom?

• Yes
  • No
Okay... assume 1. He DEFINITELY has no STDs. 2. He is the hottest guy you ever met and 3. It doesn't have to be the bathroom... could be a car or some other room in the bar.

Would you do it then?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• You know some of them would they are whores who need that bar dick aaaaahh it feels good ah shit im inside fuck i ain't gonna last too long aaaha god i gotta pull now im back inside ahah aaaaaaha aaah im gunna cum aha a shit aaaaaaha aaaha aah ah its so sensitive aaah

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never he could be the hottest most perfect guy in the world bathrooms are disgusting