Guys, would you like to be doing this?

Guys like boobs, I get it. Why will a girl let her boobs be bounced by another girl but not a guy?
Guys, would you like to be doing this?

127

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd like doing a version of this. Playing with her boobs is fun, and we sometimes just tease and play, not just for sex. But I wouldn't do it quite like what is being done in the video. A little more feeling is more to my liking.

• cuz most girls are not seeing the guy who wants to do this so for girls it's fine for a female but you don't see guys playing with other guys chest even if he is muscular