Are older women better?

I've noticed that women from the older generations (usually above the age of 45+) have a very different attitude towards men and gender roles in general.
Usually they respect men and are grateful to being taken taken care of and protected by men. Usually they are very good at cooking food. They also understand that traditions and rules exist for a valid reason and they hate modern feminists.
They loves being around children and grandkids and don't they don't have delusions of being better than men.
by the way I'm only talking about their attitude and mindset not how they look.
I'm not attracted to older women and I haven't dated any of them but they have a great view on life compared to women younger than 30.Are older women better?

812

Most Helpful Guys

• Yep, pretty much nailed it. They are minks in bed too. At least some of them.
    And they have a VERY difficult time in the dating pool, and have to compete with women much younger than they.

And guess what? Older guys just get better and better as well. I've been told if your junk still works in the old folks home you're golden. LOL

Most Helpful Girls

• Women this age have very high standards as far as how much a man makes. You better be rich if you want to entertain her. And don’t you even think about making her mow the lawn or take out the trash. Men do that shit. Now get to work.

• They're older and thus their views reflect older times. That says nothing about their inherent value.

• Usually most of them were hippies in their youth and they changed as they saw how life actually works through time.

• When I say hippies I meant anyone that was anti-tradition.

• there better in bed :)