Are older women better?

I've noticed that women from the older generations (usually above the age of 45+) have a very different attitude towards men and gender roles in general.
Usually they respect men and are grateful to being taken taken care of and protected by men. Usually they are very good at cooking food. They also understand that traditions and rules exist for a valid reason and they hate modern feminists.
They loves being around children and grandkids and don't they don't have delusions of being better than men.
by the way I'm only talking about their attitude and mindset not how they look.
I'm not attracted to older women and I haven't dated any of them but they have a great view on life compared to women younger than 30.Are older women better?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yep, pretty much nailed it. They are minks in bed too. At least some of them.
    And they have a VERY difficult time in the dating pool, and have to compete with women much younger than they.

And guess what? Older guys just get better and better as well. I've been told if your junk still works in the old folks home you're golden. LOL

0|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Women this age have very high standards as far as how much a man makes. You better be rich if you want to entertain her. And don’t you even think about making her mow the lawn or take out the trash. Men do that shit. Now get to work.

0|0
    0|1
  • They're older and thus their views reflect older times. That says nothing about their inherent value.

0|1
    0|1
    • Usually most of them were hippies in their youth and they changed as they saw how life actually works through time.

• Show All
    • When I say hippies I meant anyone that was anti-tradition.

• there better in bed :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Modern women dont think they're better than men.

Most women do still want families, they just want them after graduating high school.

We are grateful for respect and kindness, and dont take kindly to being held down (just as you likely wouldn't like to be held down).

If you think that a women who allows her man to control her is the best kind of woman out there, then I'm sure technology will make that really easy for you one day soon.

3|3
    0|4
    • When did I say something about control? You are a perfect example of how young women just don't get it.
      What if you want your man to make the decisions?

• Show All
    • ye u need to be good in bed for him

• Are you asking why or are you restating what I said

• I don't agree. My 65 years old mother is the most sexist person I know. She's geniunely convinced that men are just way too stupid to take care of themselves and therefore she decided not to date anymore after my father died because "she worked enough for lazy useless men in her life".
    She was also way more dominant than my father throughout their marriage, had the upper hand in every fight they had and he never even dared to raise his hand against her (he used to beat his ex wife).

2|2
    0|0
    • Exceptions prove the rule.

• Show All
    • Got it. You speak the truth.

• ... the company we keep perhaps...

• No. There's tons of old bitches and tons of sweet younger women. I've never met an old woman who hated feminism. a lot of old women were part of feminist movements. I've seen old women hate kids and seen them act like theyre better

2|1
    0|1
    • It's the opposite from where I live.

• Show All
    • 😑 I live here. I think I know my country better

• You're stupid if you think every single person magically looses their personality and becomes a stereotype. Thats like me saying all young male Mexicans are in the cartel or sell drugs and are violent

• I don't agree. I got involved with a 45 yr old woman when i was 17. She was probably the best woman i will ever know. She taught me everything. Not just sex, but about women. How to value them, cherish them, talk to them, listen, how to love. She was far from the doormats you describe.

0|0
    0|2
    • I didn't describe a doormat

• Show All
    • Do you have some problem with reading comprehension?

• No, English is not my first language, You still haven't told me where I describe a doormat.

• It really just depends on the woman in general. Age doesn't always mean maturity or better quality. And from what I seen old people can be kinda crazy. And some of them so loud, racist, Sexist and angry it's crazy lol

1|0
    0|0
  • While I cannot speak regarding dating them, I do know they generally seem kinder than most modern women.

As for those who think he meant a "doormat" when speaking of her not thinking herself superior, superiority and inferiority are not the only options, there is such thing as equals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Don't forget that their generations are the ones that came up with and spread most of this kind of bullshit in the first place.

0|2
    0|0
    • yea, but even a lot of hippies have changed as they gotten old and have become more sensible

• Show All
    • Not to mention the fact they still hold quite a bit of influence in certain parts of academia and culture at large.

• I know but compared to the young girls they are more likely to be traditional. I know there are exceptions

• If you like a doormat, sure. If you want a subservient woman.

0|1
    0|3
    • The only doormats are the modern women who sleep with 50 dudes and hop on prescription medication and get counseling.

• You said old women don’t think they are better than men. Implying an inferior woman. But if that’s what you’re into, sure.

• I didn't say inferior. I said they don't think they're better.
      I don't think women are inferior

• Sexual market value... the average basic bitch thot currently gets way more attention than she deserves. Also, those basic bitch thots are not being taught that sexual and only sexual attention will not equal much long term dedications.

Some, not all, will come to conclusions that is close to reality... you're really not that and a bag of chips... but most... literally think they're something special just because a bunch of thirsty dudes always wants to fuck. Addicted to that attention, you get more than a 101 selfies that have only one point... thirst traps.

0|0
    1|0
    • An older woman done hit the wall. She has a basic set of 2 choices... lonely cat lady life, or be a better person.

Pretty simple really, but we all know why I went on that rant. Sorry my dude.

• people also get less ideological/ more practical as they get older, They accept reality as it is.

• Hella good point. They do... like waking up to reality. Less entitled and willing to earn for themselves.

• As sexual partners they can be exciting, but Not as Life Partners because over the age of 35 it ist getting near Impossible to get a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time my mother (55) watches the news on TV she says "all men are murderers and rapist"

0|0
    0|0
    • there are exceptions.

• Show All
    • With girls it's the small minority that think like this, older women are much more likely to think this way.

• The less there are the more you are likely to find exactly the girl you like

• way better in bed :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • "They also understand that traditions and rules exist for a valid reason and they hate modern feminists."

Slavery used to be a tradition.
    So was going to a "colored" washroom.
    Women were also once supposed to be seen but not heard, like children.

So, great to know that you believe traditions and rules existed for a valid reason.

1|0
    0|1
    • some traditions can be changed for the better (like slavery), but traditional gender roles are necessary for a stable society it also gives meaning to both genders.

• Yep.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes