does this mean I’m gay or bisexual?

The past couple of nights I’ve had the same reoccurring dream. I’m getting intimate with another female. Each dream the female is different but we are in the same place, same words replay, doing the same movements as the other dreams. I seem to really get off. Does this mean I’m subconsciously gay?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams be dreams so it could mean a number of things. It could just be a metaphor you need to love yourself more/take better care of yourself. Is there any feeling other than arousal that the various females have in common? Feeling, sounds, smells, really any other details can add more context.

If you’re aroused in waking consciousness by members of your sex but not of the opposite one you would be considered gay. If you are aroused by both sexes you are bi (bicurious if you’ve never explored it but find the thought arousing).

Given you seem to be surprised by this I assume you’ve been attracted to men thus far so you would be bicurious if you suddenly found yourself sexually aroused by other women. That obviously wouldn’t compel you to act on it or anything if you didn’t want to though, it’s just another option.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For the most part, it's just a dream. Now that you had it, and are thinking about, you have subconsciously increased the chances of it reoccuring. That has nothing to do with naturally being gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means you may be questioning or bi curious if you need to be in a box but untill you actually have sex with a girl you are neither gay or bi

0|0
    0|0
  • Dreams don’t mean anything. Only you could know if you're gay or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its Just a dream, I guess

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes