Girls, if you have seen a guy in the same location for a while, and you recently introduced yourself to him, does that mean you're into him?

For some time now, there is this one girl that I have seen constantly around this one building on campus. We first recognized we both like working there and then after a while we just kept running into each other, due to similar schedules and the fact that this building is a great place to work.
A couple weeks ago, she came up to me out of the blue to introduce herself and it took me completely by surprise. Normally, most girls don't randomly introduce themselves, unless you're in the same class, work section, etc. Now that we kind of know each other we say hi and occasionally have a quick chat.
If she randomly introduced herself to me, is that a sign that she wants me to talk to her more often? Is she into me? Was she just being friendly? I just haven't been able to figure out that signal and what it means.

2