Is it weird Im usually only attracted to men over 6ft when I'm 5ft myself?

Some people think its funny and others think I'm a hypocrite. I've just always been attracted to guys wayyy taller than me. If he's not hanging over me like a street light I'm not interested ๐Ÿ˜‚. I just find it cute for some strange reason. My last crush was 6ft 4 and I'm only 5ft. Do other short girls like really tall guys to?

2147

Most Helpful Girls

• I am 5.8 and I also like guys over 6.0" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    But I think face is a lot more important. I would date a 5.6" guy who has a very attractive face.

Well by nature guys are expected to be taller than women when it comes to dating, because it is perceived as "protective"
    I have encountered couples which have taller females as well.

It is just a preference in my opinion. Just don't insult guys below 6.0" due to their heights xD

And I would like to remind you that most guys prefer short girls because they think short girls are cuter and more feminine. Girls who are 5.11" and over look masculine If you ask me.

For example my younger brother is 6.1" however he prefers girls around 5.2"

• Iโ€™m 5โ€™ft and my boyfriends 6ft and heโ€™s the perfect height for me. I love it when he cuddles me because I feel safe and loved. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Honestly, Iโ€™m open to dating dudes at any height. My last boyfriend was I think 5โ€™4-5โ€™6? It doesnโ€™t bother me since most dudes are taller than me..

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it's not weird. I don't see why someone would call you a hypocrite just because you like tall guys. Many short women like tall guys. It's just a preference you have. we all have different things we find attractive. For someone to criticize a person for something like this just shows how petty they are. I'm 6'2" and have been with women from 5' to 6'1". Obviously, height doesn't matter to me, but there are other things that do. We all have our preferences when it comes to the opposites sex.

• I think it is weird yes, but I have seen this before. maybe they make you feel more secure, or your male role model figure like dad or some teacher or actor was tall. I also wonder if there is a genetic component here, but that is beyond my lightbulb power!