Unmarried girls! Now that Jeff Bezos is getting divorced, would you marry him?

The richest couple in the world is getting a divorce. Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKezie announced their split on January 9, 2019 in a joint statement on Twitter.
Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world, but his fortunes could greatly change following his upcoming divorce from his wife, Mackenzie.

Even if the couple is parting on amicable terms, as their announcement seemed to indicate on January 9, the divorce proceedings will still be complicated given his enormous wealth. (The couple's breakup was also recently been further complicated by the news that Bezos is dating Lauren Sanchez.)

The 55-year-old Amazon founder and CEO is currently worth upwards of $134 billion, according to both Forbes and Bloomberg. That figure puts him more than $37 billion ahead of Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, the current second-richest person in the world.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a25832934/jeff-bezos-divorce-details/
  • Yes
  • No
  • I have a boyfriend but I would make the jump and marry Jeff Bezos
    Vote C
  • I'm married but I'd divorce my husband to marry Jeff Bezos
    Vote D
  • He already has a mistress, so I'm not interested
    Vote E
  • I'm a guy
    Vote F

4920

Most Helpful Girls

• Hell yes why not he's loaded

Most Helpful Guys

• He probably already have a side chick, and a thousand of gold diggers lining up.

• As if any girl on here would have a chance with him anyway lol.

• LMAO at the pink down vote. Some girl is literally pissed that I stated the simple truth, did she actually get her little heart broken because she thought she'd have a chance with the richest man in the world... ahaha