Unmarried girls! Now that Jeff Bezos is getting divorced, would you marry him?

Unmarried girls! Now that Jeff Bezos is getting divorced, would you marry him?
The richest couple in the world is getting a divorce. Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKezie announced their split on January 9, 2019 in a joint statement on Twitter.
Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world, but his fortunes could greatly change following his upcoming divorce from his wife, Mackenzie.

Even if the couple is parting on amicable terms, as their announcement seemed to indicate on January 9, the divorce proceedings will still be complicated given his enormous wealth. (The couple's breakup was also recently been further complicated by the news that Bezos is dating Lauren Sanchez.)

The 55-year-old Amazon founder and CEO is currently worth upwards of $134 billion, according to both Forbes and Bloomberg. That figure puts him more than $37 billion ahead of Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, the current second-richest person in the world.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a25832934/jeff-bezos-divorce-details/
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I have a boyfriend but I would make the jump and marry Jeff Bezos
    Vote C
  • I'm married but I'd divorce my husband to marry Jeff Bezos
    Vote D
  • He already has a mistress, so I'm not interested
    Vote E
  • I'm a guy
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hell yes why not he's loaded

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He probably already have a side chick, and a thousand of gold diggers lining up.

0|1
    0|0
  • As if any girl on here would have a chance with him anyway lol.

1|4
    1|0
    • LMAO at the pink down vote. Some girl is literally pissed that I stated the simple truth, did she actually get her little heart broken because she thought she'd have a chance with the richest man in the world... ahaha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not a chance, all the money in the world wouldn't change my mind.
    I do what I was told many years ago, To make decisions I can live with, marring him wouldn't be one of those decisions. My career will provide me with a comfortable living, I never want to be in a position to do something I don't feel good about just for money.

1|3
    0|0
  • No, just marry the girl he cheated with! If that's the only one, I have some sympathy for him and his wife. Oh flame me if you will... look at that woman he cheated with, she's a fireball sexpot. not easy to be in that position and hold boundaries around women clamoring and we don't know what was going on in his marriage. Women will throw themselves at men in power like that, doesn't take much. Not saying it's right, but even those on top of the world can falter.

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe he’s also been dealing with some kinds health issue or brain cancer or something

0|1
    0|0
    • So he might die early and that can allow you to claim all his assets

• No because I have a boyfriend.

But even if I didn't, no because he's proven to be unfaithful. He also has no spine, caving and giving all his workers $15/hr due to political pressure. And he's ugly. I can't be with someone I'm not attracted to, especially not marrying for life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted no for logical reasons. He’s with someone and not divorced so obviously I’m going to assume the extramarital affair is probably the reason for the divorce. So no, I wouldn’t want to marry someone already having a cheating history. I’m sure if he marries again, he will have a prenup. But he isn’t unattractive. But to go where you’re getting at... the money has nothing to do with it for some of us.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get with someone for love and connection, not money and assets. I'm not going to date an old bald guy because he's rich. I'd rather get rich with someone I love and be happy, not be rich and unhappy with a guy I have no connection with.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no. He looks like a suited thumb.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

5|2
    0|0
  • Hell im straight and I would try to marry the guy I mean the amount of money the guy has. Like I wouldn’t judge a straight guy for trying to marry Jeff Bezos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hypothetically speaking, he is unattractive, old, a cheater, errrr nope.

2|3
    0|0
  • No. I don't find him attractive and Amazon prime is shit anyway.

1|3
    0|0
  • uhhh how do you become a groupie for a business CEO? do you just hang out of Amazon headquarters where he works or? most likely he either be a player now, has a matchmaker or rather be single.

1|1
    0|0
  • He has, quite frankly, come of as a very bad person. Although I don't know him personally.

1|1
    0|0
  • All the girls who answered no are Lying. All we want is someone with money. We don’t care about looks or whatever.

0|4
    6|0
  • I’m not interested... but I’d want to be his friend though. He seems like a cool dude.

1|2
    0|0
  • No.
    He cheated. Which makes him worthless in my eyes. A cheater will always cheat again. And people who divorce have a greater chance in divorcing in their future marriages.
    No thank youuu lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Ew no. Not only do I have a boyfriend but that guys ugly and super old.

0|1
    0|0
  • Married but if anyone has his details just message them over lmao!

0|1
    0|0
  • He cheated on his wife! I would never date such an asshole. Rich guys are only good to date if they have a decent personality too

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhhh, dude could be my actual father, is a cheater & fucking bald 😂

2|1
    0|0
  • Hell no money isn't that important in my opinion, and he's a cheater, and a liar, not a catch at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • They probably would. To guys love is the thing that matters the most, but when it comes to girls, money might be the factor.

0|2
    3|0
  • Never, I dont really care about the money, he's not my type at all

0|2
    0|0
  • I like the fact he's intelligent and made something of himself but that doesn't necessarily mean he will treat me right. so it's a no for me

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm married but I'd divorce my husband to marry Jeff Bezos

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Why? To divorce him for the next half of his wealth

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope, I have a boyfriend and if I’m gonna marry anyone it’s gonna be my boyfriend

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. Notu type (physically and financially and as a person) and he will probably do a crazy prenup after he fucked up last time.

0|1
    0|0
  • No at all.
    I'd go for Elon Musk tho. Super rich and a freakin genius

1|1
    0|0
    • Right? We could forever philosophize about how life is fake together and drive each other insane.
      Still can’t believe he’s with Grimes, I ship them though

• Nah, I'd sit and make plans for the next mars missions with him

• he's a cheater
    NO THANK YOU
    even if not thats a hard no

0|2
    0|0
  • No not my type i only got one life to live not gonna waste it on someone i dont love

0|1
    0|0
  • yes is there is no prenup so i can take his money when he eventually cheats on me

0|1
    0|1
    • He will cheat on you before you guys are in a relationship

• You can't cheat if you're not in a relationship though lol

• Why on Earth would he ever want to lose another giant ass chunk of money?

0|1
    0|0
  • No never. He's not the type of person I'm into like at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would marry him and I'm a heterosexual male. I would do a lot of things I normally wouldn't do for money. (No homo.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd smash out MacKenzie. 👍

Why is this question unnecessarily anonymous?

1|0
    0|1
  • No way
    Money can't buy him a personality

3|3
    0|0
  • Yes... Yes I would marry him. He's cute!

1|3
    0|0
  • No, he is too ugly

1|1
    0|0
  • No, because he is too old for me and a cheater

1|3
    0|0
  • I'm a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d marry his wife, now that she’s loaaadeddddd

3|2
    1|0
  • Sure. Or get waterboarded.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would marry him but he wouldn't marry me lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope! Not interested in that mole rat.

0|1
    0|0
  • He cheats which makes him worthless. Hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • NO. he is quite old

0|2
    0|0
  • Not for all the money in the world. Literally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I bet she was just waiting for that moment

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I would marry him so he’d cheat on me and I could take all his money afterwards

• I would marry the shit out of him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would marry him

0|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes