Would you comfort a girl who is rebounding?

She came onto me and wants to stay over tonight. She is pretty. Should comfort her?

• Yes i would comfort her but i would not sleep with her
  • No.. I will tell her to get off my lawn and call thot patrol
  • I would skip the comfort part and just bang her
    Vote C
  • Something else
    Vote D
thanks guys i comfort her a lot lol

115

Most Helpful Guy

• I would comfort her but not sleep with her, I would feel rather uncomfortable with a girl sleeping in my house though if she just came out of a relationship and said that, would make me a tad uneasy, not because I would be trying to get with her, quite the opposite to be honest.

I wouldn't want her to make moves on me just because of her current situation Is what I am trying to say :/

I know this happens because I have had it happen once or twice where a friend of mine has broke up with their as they described them, a "Disloyal scumbag" and the other guy a "Unaffectionate asshole"

Not long after, they started taking extra interest in me.

Only much later did they say that they were sorry for what they did and that they were just trying to make their ex jealous -_-

For multiple reasons this annoyed me-
    A) If their ex got really jealous, I would be in danger of him trying to fight me
    *Boi...*

B) The fact there was no actual interest and just spite to their ex made me feel like I was just being used like a tool to be honest
    *But I didn't tell them that*

C) If you are trying to make them jealous, doesn't that mean you still have underlying feelings for them or maybe you should consider cutting all contact with each other, you know, like a breakup implies? *What is wrong with relationships at the moment? seriously?*