Would you comfort a girl who is rebounding?

She came onto me and wants to stay over tonight. She is pretty. Should comfort her?

Would you comfort a girl who is rebounding?
  • Yes i would comfort her but i would not sleep with her
    Vote A
  • No.. I will tell her to get off my lawn and call thot patrol
    Vote B
  • I would skip the comfort part and just bang her
    Vote C
  • Something else
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
thanks guys i comfort her a lot lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would comfort her but not sleep with her, I would feel rather uncomfortable with a girl sleeping in my house though if she just came out of a relationship and said that, would make me a tad uneasy, not because I would be trying to get with her, quite the opposite to be honest.

I wouldn't want her to make moves on me just because of her current situation Is what I am trying to say :/

I know this happens because I have had it happen once or twice where a friend of mine has broke up with their as they described them, a "Disloyal scumbag" and the other guy a "Unaffectionate asshole"

Not long after, they started taking extra interest in me.

Only much later did they say that they were sorry for what they did and that they were just trying to make their ex jealous -_-

For multiple reasons this annoyed me-
    A) If their ex got really jealous, I would be in danger of him trying to fight me
    *Boi...*

B) The fact there was no actual interest and just spite to their ex made me feel like I was just being used like a tool to be honest
    *But I didn't tell them that*

C) If you are trying to make them jealous, doesn't that mean you still have underlying feelings for them or maybe you should consider cutting all contact with each other, you know, like a breakup implies? *What is wrong with relationships at the moment? seriously?*

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're going to just be something to help them get through, I'd try to be as much a womanizer I can. That means not sleeping with her. Comfort her and if she gets all over her just tell her you would rather mean something thoughtful to her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Comfort her and tend to her needs, but do not sleep with her, that is what I suggest, she is trusting in you after all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would comfort her and see what happens. I would be careful not to promise more than I was willing to give.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would talk with her, but I am not into rebound relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, the odds of banging her are in your favor at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd comfort her, if she wants sex and I like her enough.. sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • you’re just her emotional bandage bro

0|1
    0|0
  • sure. just dont expect anything out of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Comfort? Yes. Sex? No.

0|1
    0|0
  • fuck that thot

0|1
    0|0
  • In that position yeah. And slowly slip inside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Comfort yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I have. With that understanding. I was comfort.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes