Ladies, which do you prefer “Dad bod” or a “fit bod”?

I forgot where I heard it... but supposedly these days ladies prefer a dad bod over a guy that is fit and active.

The purpose of this question is to prove or disprove that 😂Ladies, which do you prefer “Dad bod” or a “fit bod”?Ladies, which do you prefer “Dad bod” or a “fit bod”?
  • I like my guys lookin like a bucket of butter
  • Lean, lean and more lean please

51

Most Helpful Girls

• Ok, first of all, there needs to be a third option, second of all, let me describe to you that third option. It's the in-betweener. I prefer a body that has muscle, and yes, is lean, but not a fucking muscle-cloud. That second picture is NOT "lean lean lean" it is "bulk bulk bulk". I don't like bulky dudes. It's a turn off. I like muscular enough to be evident but not all "bursting at the seams". Like Anywhere from dad bod to fit is sexy, but once you hit "flesh colored cloud of muscle", instant turn-off

• That’s not bulk bulk bulk.

You wanna know what that looks like. Look up arnold back when he did body building

• Of course it has to do with habits as well as how the body looks. I wouldn't expect my partner to be fit, when I'm fat. But I've always found big muscles less attractive than a skinny fat body type. Das bod isn't the ideal body type for me, but I do like it better than the fit bod.