Ladies, which do you prefer “Dad bod” or a “fit bod”?

I forgot where I heard it... but supposedly these days ladies prefer a dad bod over a guy that is fit and active.

The purpose of this question is to prove or disprove that 😂Ladies, which do you prefer “Dad bod” or a “fit bod”?Ladies, which do you prefer “Dad bod” or a “fit bod”?
  • I like my guys lookin like a bucket of butter
    Vote A
  • Lean, lean and more lean please
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Ok, first of all, there needs to be a third option, second of all, let me describe to you that third option. It's the in-betweener. I prefer a body that has muscle, and yes, is lean, but not a fucking muscle-cloud. That second picture is NOT "lean lean lean" it is "bulk bulk bulk". I don't like bulky dudes. It's a turn off. I like muscular enough to be evident but not all "bursting at the seams". Like Anywhere from dad bod to fit is sexy, but once you hit "flesh colored cloud of muscle", instant turn-off

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s not bulk bulk bulk.

You wanna know what that looks like. Look up arnold back when he did body building

• Of course it has to do with habits as well as how the body looks. I wouldn't expect my partner to be fit, when I'm fat. But I've always found big muscles less attractive than a skinny fat body type. Das bod isn't the ideal body type for me, but I do like it better than the fit bod.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 49

• I like muscle with fat over it. Not very overweight, but the kind that occasionally workout, naturally keep on muscle mass, but loves to eat.
    Out of those two pics, I like the first more.
    Just love me a meaty man

1|0
    0|0
  • I like fit better if it is obtained through occupation or some physical hobby. I don't like the look of someone who goes to a gym and stands in front of a mirror - that god damn shit grosses me the fuck out.
    Between the two dudes above, I would rather hang out with adam sandler and have a good time and could therefore forgive the gut.
    I don't really like judging anyone on looks tho, cuz I sure as fuck am not perfect... And we are are going to get old anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between. Muscles are like fake boobs, they're nice to look at but don't feel so good.

I have had a life long crush on Adam Sandler though 💖

1|0
    0|0
  • well girls go through phases throughout their life's and when girls love someone they don't really care about the body type. But younger teen girls like the more lean look because it does not remind them of their father.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dad bod! I can't stand a calorie counter I'm going to eat this burrito and wash it down with a big gulp. And so are you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been attracted to big muscles and I am not opposed to a bit of a "cuddling area". So dad bod, I guess... at least as long as he's still healthy xD

0|0
    0|0
  • For every body type there is a group of people that are into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys to be fit I would prefer muscles but tbh as long as they're flat skinny fine by me (':

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d say a happy medium between those two pictures you posted

2|0
    0|0
  • In between I like tight and fit he don’t have to be all ripped up long as his chest is tight I’m okay with a small belly

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you take the dad bod coz it comes with the dad personality.. (which if your going with protective, family orientated and kind is a winner).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I like the dad bod more because I don't know I like cuddling guys that are kinda squishy😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol although I chose the one with the hot body it's not about the looks it's about how the person makes you feel

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m in the friendzone because that male failed to see all of the beauty of who I was naturally within myself. Oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is like a skinny dad bod.. He has hardly any fat or muscle but he's kinda got a pooch. I think he's sexy as fuck xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer fit and muscular builds, BUT Adam Sandler will ALWAYS be my favorite <3 actor, so this question was really hard to reply to with the photo choose lol, But overall good photos :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a guy with a fit bod ever. But I do love the chub/Non fit bodies quite a bit more. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • What about nicely build? I love those guys who work at structures or smth like that and have that average but muscled, nice frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live quite an active lifestyle myself so I'm attracted to guys who work out and are in good shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe somewhere in the middle and most of my boyfriends have been. Lot skinnier than these two guys

1|0
    0|0
  • the older I get, the less I care about his body image as long as he's healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • dad bod, the other one, imagine the standard id have to keep myself at.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost died looking at the second picture... Thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dad bod but not that big. I want him to be somewhat chubby with muscular arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • In between. I like good arms and legs but don't care too much about abs

0|0
    0|0
  • Men with dad bods are the absolute best to cuddle with. Just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dad bod or skinny ones. But im fine with the muscle ones too

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the middle!

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere inbetween those two photos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very attracted to the athletic/fit look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes