What does it mean when a girl stares at you?

I was walking down the hall last week and I think she was looking at me and she was like "hey _____". and yesterday she was talking to one of her friends and I think she was looking at me and I kind of smiled back. I had like 2 classes with her last year but I never really talked to her that much. she's popular too, and f**king fine if I may say so and pretty nice from what I've seen in class. I think she's single too.

I didn't do anything cause I've had a crush on this other girl for a while (it's not going to work out, too much crap), and I guess I didn't put two and two together.

yeah I went over to her and asked her if she wanted to get something to eat tonight with me (short notice but I felt like it should have been said). and she said she sorry but she has to go to her little brothers hockey game so yeah. her little brother is actually in hockey though but yeah whatever. What do you think.
3
1