Can girls know if some guy is checking them out?

Can girls know if some guy is checking them out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes I can.

But what about all the times I DIDN’T notice? If there were time I didn’t notice I wouldn’t know about those times... because I didn’t notice them.

So all I can I say is that I have noticed guys checking me out, whether I always notice or rarely notice is the UNKNOWN!

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% even if I'm not looking at him or if I'm ignoring him, if a man is checking me I can tell, specially if he's talking to me, usually the eyes say everything.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes I’m able to tell, I’ve been surprised when I’d pass by a guy and he would ignore me but then I’d caught him on the reflection looking at my back! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Guys! 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and honestly it can be a anoying, like guys my age yeh okay and like bit older but when it's a group of older men that is the worst and you have to walk past them all staring at you

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I check young girls like you but they tell me they like it. We become friends with benefits and girlfriend and boyfriend.

• 5d

Young girls? Well if ur over 18 sorry but that's absolutely vile behavior

• a girl once bent over right in front of me to pick up something and i was looking in forward direction before she bent over so i didn't turn my head or anything. then when she stood straight she gave me a weird look as if i were checking her backside. i didn't ask her to bend over in front of me. i'd say women get some looks and the rest is just narcissism or paranoia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I personally don't always know, but when i'm with friends they see it and tell me later about it. If he stares at me or gives hints, I mostly think 'he's just looking at me' or 'he's just being friendly' or 'was he checking me out? probably not'

0|1
    0|0
  • We, at least I, tend to be far more obvious when checking a girl out than when girls check out guys. Mostly because I don't mind if they catch me doing it, I just send a sly wink their way ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Women have very good peripheral vision. Men have very focused vision, even they check out a girl, they look at her straight, thinking she's not looking. But girls can see you in their peripheral vision easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only notice when I’m literally stared at, some guys make it really obvious 🙄

0|3
    0|0
  • Personally, I don’t pay attention. However, I know if I see a few guys look at me within a few hours, then I’ll know. Other than that, I keep it moving because I have stuff to do🎉

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss, funny thing is we pretend to not notice.. but we actually smile and like it. Because we take it as a compliment. My opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • i rarely do but some guys are just obvious about it

0|1
    0|0
  • no they dont. men r just too obvious. plus (some) women think men are always checking them out.

2|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time its easy to tell its very annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • I can normally tell but I'd say some guys are sly enough to get away with it.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Really like how besides the obvious like ☺

• 4d

@Billy96 It's usually his eyes, other body language or you know if he's looking at you can feel it.

• 4d

Yess, and if I'd smile at you (her) too and like you said
      You can sense it or feel it

• Yeah... It happens all the time on this site! GEEZ RELAX OKAY. I HAVE SASUKE!

0|0
    0|1
  • I am told that it is obvious to many, if not most. I never could tell.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think everyone knows that we can sense the someone's stare on us. I've read it in science articles too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are WAY better then us guys are figuring to out

0|0
    0|0
  • no but the girl your with well know your checking them out aka pic lmao :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to say yes cause if they try to make there self look good to get the attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually discreet unless she was checking me out first

0|0
    0|0
  • I read people quite easily, so yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! It's called woman's intuition.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes, we feel eyes on our boobs or ass!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes when they make it super obvious

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, they have eyes on the back of their heads.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sure can.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't ever know but I think some girls do know

1|0
    0|0
  • I think yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. They have this 6th sense. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope cause I’m always sad, tired, and busy

0|2
    0|0
  • A lot of women say they do just to feel attractive I guess, but when a girl is an actual 8 and above she will be checked out by everyone

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I feel it

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

no they dont. men r just too obvious. plus (some) women think men are always checking them out.

• Show All
    • 4d

@grashopper Yeah no problem

• 4d

ok. good 2 know

Recommended myTakes