Do you find women who do bodybuilding attractive?

Do you find women who do bodybuilding attractive?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Absolutely but there is a limit and also no steroids

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah but she better not be square or take too far to the extent she doesn't have titties no more

1|1
    0|0
  • Very few women could get big muscles naturally, those you see really big are usually on steroids. So a girl doing natural bodybuilding can't look anything like a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman in pic looks good and she has more bodyfat in off season so she would look less muscular.

Its when steroids and testosterone injections starts to happen they start to look fucked up

0|1
    0|0
  • To be hornets not, i don’t find bodybuilding girls to be attractive... please add me to tell you which girl let me horribly attractive

0|2
    1|0
  • I think athletic muscles are hot, but bodybuilding muscles are too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it when women are strong and muscular but only if they are trained in a way that increase their femininity, although some extra testosterone is inevitable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Some are very hot ya
    I was just looking at the Asian 2018 one and damn damn lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nicely toned yes but once they overdo it and start looking bigger than me then it's a no go

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to a woman with a positive attitude and a sense of humour. If she is into bodybuilding is irrelevant to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I don't find overly muscular women attractive. However toned women can be very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they look like the image, sure, but 9 times out of 10, the so called body builder has made her look so much like a man it's disgusting..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as they aren't cycling gear as that will change their natural features

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know as long as she's not as jacked as me then it's all good 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • i do not!

0|1
    0|0
  • not really... tone is cool though

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find it attractive in any ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope that’s too much muscles for me on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Some times

0|0
    0|0
  • Within reason, it can be attractive. I don't think it looks good when you start having a masculine physique though.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes