Girls, Would you date a guy shorter / skinnier than you?

Would you date a guy who is somewhat shorter than you or maybe a guy your height but skinnier seemingly less powerful than you?
  • I can , if I like him otherwise
    Vote A
  • I can't ever have feelings for such a guy , no matter what
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• If a guy was skinnier than me, that means he is extemely underweight and I think he should focus on himself by getting healthier before dating anyone since I'm already a skinny girl lol so nah, wouldn't date a skinnier guy than me. My boyfriend, however, is the same height as me. We are both 5'7 and it isn't an issue. I mean, I'd probably date a guy who's 5'6. But under that, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a guy who was skinnier than me. It was a little concerning because I am underweight and he was significantly taller than me but it wasn't a turn off for me or anything. As bad as this may sound, it actually made me feel more confident because I didn't feel like I looked gross with the way you can see all of my bones because you could see all of his bones even more! I've never dated anyone shorter than me because I'm really short already haha but I'm definitely not against it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny guys disgust me for some reason. And I don't have a problem with height. I am 5'4 and I would date a guy who's 5'0. So I choose the short guy

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Disgust... that's a bit too strong statement
      Why say so?

• Show All
    • 5d

To each his own. A guy can be super buff and short. But he can be 6'0 and can't lift 40 pounds

• 5d

I feel like we are just debating about preferences lol like you like what you like and I like what I like. Can't change that

• Not shorter but I'll date someone abit skinnier. Can't be way too skinnier than me because I'm already super skinny! I did date someone before who was pretty skinny, as skinny as me, but he was quite tall so that made up for it

0|0
    0|0
  • One hundred percent would do if I like him! Sure, tall guys are a fetish, but I've seen plenty of gorgeous men who were shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a guy that was about the same height as me and i was fine with it some times but then other times i wished he was taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I’d be fine with that as long as the height difference wouldn’t be super big and they’re not super unhealthily underweight

0|0
    0|0
  • meh maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see many guys shorter than me but why wouldn't I date one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not

0|1
    0|0
  • Can, have, am, will

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter maybe but skinner no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if i like him

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

What's your height and how short can he be and you would still like him?

• 4d

5'2... am pretty short so i dont think i will find a guy who is shorter than me so for me he should be my height not below

• yeah I would!

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already dating with short

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Cool. Is he strong built, just smaller.. or is he slim built and smaller?

• Show All
    • 5d

Have people ever gave were looks or maybe girlfriends said you that you deserve better taller?

• 5d

Some people say that but i don't care.
      Because he is best for me and me for his.

Recommended myTakes