If she never looks at me/notices me does that automatically mean she's not into me?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know why but I never look at the guy I like because I’m too shy and afraid of how I would feel by just one glance at him. I only look when I definitely know he won’t look at me looking at him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I tend to ignore the guy I'm into, mainly because my eyes are big and you can easily read my body language, so I even go so far to not giving him any attention, sometimes not even saying Hi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she very sneakily glances at you whenever you're not looking then... yeah, not interested.

Lets say ur put into a room with 20 people, and you interested in Girl A. You're attention is probably going to be directed to her without even thinking. Meanwhile Girl B, someone you're totally not interested in, gets none of that attention you're giving Girl A.

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily. some girls are good at hiding when they’re looking at guys. it never hurts to ask her out!

1|0
    0|0
  • She might be interested but distracted by school or Smth or she dosent want you to know she likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • She just doesn't notice you yet lol, its not rejection until she makes it clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I hear never I think blatanly ignoring so she's definitely not into you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • some likes to play hard to get.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure, but in my case i avoid eye contact with the guy i like as much as i can because i dont want to give him a slight sign that i like him..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, sorry.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes