Is it shameful to be an escort girl even if there is nothing sexual?

I am a 20 years and I am a virgin, since I’m waiting mariage to have sex, but a woman saw me once in a gym club and she told me that I looked like a model, and then she gave me her visit card. When I saw the word escort I immediately refused, till she told me that I will get paid to only escort some men at weddings, business functions and red carpet social events. I was skeptical but my first client was a 40 years old business man that payed me to go with him at a party to hide his homosexuality, and he paid me 200 dollars. I started to do it, and I only go with them as a companion, one of them even presented me as his niece, because he wanted to brague that his family members at attractive. These men are really respectful, and since I have a good general culture about economic and business, we always talk a lot, without any flirt, especially that they admire me for being a medical student. They invite me in restaurants but only to talk about their problems, I feel more like their psychologist than their escort girl. But I still never told my parents about it, and I am afraid that if I fall in love with a guy, that he will think I’m a prostitue. Only one of them tried to get his way with me, but when I told him that I am waiting mariage he respected my decision, especially that I didn’t signed to have sex. But Would you date a girl with a job like mine?Is it shameful to be an escort girl even if there is nothing sexual?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• It can deter you from getting married because you're doing it for money. Even if you never did anything, the point is the guy doesn't really know that because he's not you. And it can ruin not only your reputation but his and his family and friends. And if you're scared to tell your parents, yes, it's bad and shameful. It may not be shameful to others, but its differently something your regretting.

Most Helpful Guys

• actually yes, I have a lot of respect for you. It's a job and an adventure. I may not want you to keep doing that while dating, at some point it gets weird and risk comes in. have to have really good trust.

And I wish there were roles for a male, I'd do it. I'd love that job!

• Thatnwoukd be tough but it would really depend on my chemistry with the girl and how much trust I had in her. I most likely wouldn’t because it would be hard to have that level of trust with someone when you’re first starting to date. But you never know.