Liking pics of another guy?

if an ex girlfriend (recent) is looking pics of another guy on Facebook is it safe to assume she doesn't give a damn and is over me?

21

21
  • First of all, it doesn't matter anymore, stop stalking her. Second of all, no, no one gets over anyone that easily. When my ex and I Broke up, he was hanging out with girls the same night, with stories and photo all over social media, months later he called my friend telling her he's sorry, he was devastated and he did that only to make him look fine, but he wasn't! Five months later I was over him and he was still talking to my friends to talk to me tell me he didn't mean to do me bad

• 2d

My point is, even they look okay, they are not. There's no winners in breakups

• 2d

*you should do whats better for your mental health
      (Stupid auto correct, sorry)

• 2d

Thank you. I'm trying my best. I don't want to block her but I'm not going to contact her. I was the last to do so and she read it and no reply. I just wish I knew what she was doing. I guess I won't know now. She watched my Instagram story and that gave me false hope when I know it means nothing

• She’s an ex. Who cares if she doesn’t give a damn. You just gotta move on and live your life

• Yes I would think so