My girlfriend lied and told me she was pregnant?

3 weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend because we were having issues and she called me two days later and said she was pregnant so of course i took her back because i don’t want her to be a ingle mother. Today she tells me “I’m not pregnant i lied to get your attention so we could get back together

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Drop her, and maybe next time THINK before your penis decides a relationship or sex for you. This is why you get married and wait. You have so many crazy women out there that will god forbid trap you with a kid or lie to you as she did. Just get out of there. She is crazy and sick in the head. My gosh. Never believe a woman who isn't your wife unless you see a belly and DNA of semen is proven, or however they are able to determine that. You don't need Maury crap going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run for the mountains buddy, she's a crazy ass bitch, and not the good kind of crazy, but she's the life ruining kind!
    To me the most disgusting behaviour is a women that lies about getting raped to ruin a man's life, and a women whom pretends she's pregnant just to keep a man by there side!
    If she sees you with a next girl who knows what kind of life ruining story she'll tell, Never look back!

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't just a normal crazy bitch lmao run my guy fr fr 😥😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Resuming relationship because of a pregnancy is wrong anyway. No matter now.
    Leave her. Cut her out of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • She used that to manipulate you into taking her back. Big red flag. Move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen this in movies and i thought who does that in real world but she did it. ... she must have been really desperate to get you back

0|0
    0|0
  • R. U. N.

Red flag alert. Get out now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok clearly she’s crazy. Stay away from her😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Break up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. Dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run and don’t look back dude lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave her and run as far as you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • break up with her unless you truly love her

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bad she lied maybe that's a red flag a purple flag I don't know. But I feel bad for this girl. Let's forget for a second what she lied about and think about her mental state!!! imagine how broken and sad she must have been to lie to this extend!! I suggest you first talk to her kindly and say what she did is bad and say you don't love her you want to move on or give a another chance.. if you still like her of course. She loves you , to go this far and lie she does love you that I guarantee you, but you know it better.
    You are going to meet another girl but how the heck do you know her past. Just like your current girlfriend meets a new guy he won't know all this fake pregnancy story etc. We all have different faces and a past so don't freak out that much from this story of your girlfriend being "pregnant". There is worse out there a father raising a kid thinking it's his kid, so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Run dude that’s a big red flag

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes