Why was she doing this?

ok so I like this girl at work. And I check her out every once and awhile I’ve talked to her a few times. Well today first I seen her by the back room where I was going she had nothing with her so she really had no reason to be there seen her look at me too. Then I was on my lunch break and I was talking to someone else in the break room and she came back. She grabbed her jacket and bag set her bag on the table and left then Came right back hung her jacket back up and changed her shoes then put her phone in her jacket grabbed her bag and left then Came right back again to get her jacket and left again she didn’t say a word to me the other person asked her if she was done and she said ha ha ya and that was it. What does this mean if anything?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Really depends on your communication with her. If she doesn’t really know you then it would just mean nothing. If she does know you very well, she could be wanting to have your attention on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could mean nothing, could mean she's asking for attention. Just wait and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes